SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Had a gen 3 G19. Still have my G17g3. Contemplating a G26 or G19X.

Posts: 717 | Location: Keystone State  | Registered: November 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GroovedG19:
Had a gen 3 G19. Still have my G17g3. Contemplating a G26 or G19X.

I would strongly recommend the G45 over the G19X.
No baby poop color, no limitations on mag bases.
I couldn't sell my G19X fast enough after buying my G45.

Slap an OEM +2 mag base on a G45 mag and you're good to go.
Front slide serrations a plus.. Eek
19 + 1....................... Wink

The G45 is the Glock they should have made several years ago.
You can get your G26 later...

I cherish my Gen 2.5 G26..

Just my unasked for input.. Big Grin

Posts: 4360 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Road goes on forever
and the Party never ends
Picture of Dyingtime
posted Hide Post
Well I got a new to me G34 gen4. I hate to say this but it may replace the gen4 G19 as my favorite. Also, taking my G23 rtf fish gill an having mos cuts maybe? Still no other better stiker fired autos for the money.

" The Road goes on forever and the Party never ends"

Posts: 3297 | Location: Blairsville Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got a chance to shoot the 43, 50 rounds hb, 100
percent function and excellent accuracy.

Posts: 547 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Just traded for a G19 Gen 5.

Makes Glock #13 for me

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still CC and duty carry my gen3 G17. Miss my old G19 that I traded. Would love to get a new G26, G19 or G19X.

Posts: 717 | Location: Keystone State  | Registered: November 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Been on here almost 10 years and first time I’ve opened this thread...time for another handgun and it’s about time to buy a Glock.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Getting ready to decide on #13. Wife won a random pistol prize at a GSSF Match last month. Makes 5 random wins between the 2 of us. Considering a G45 or a G20 (it’s her choice, but I may try to sway her decision a bit... Big Grin )

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SummersAtTheLake:
Been on here almost 10 years and first time I’ve opened this thread...time for another handgun and it’s about time to buy a Glock.

Back away slowly!
This thread has cost a lot of members money!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8340 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SummersAtTheLake:

quote:
Originally posted by Erick85:
Getting ready to decide on #13. Wife won a random pistol prize at a GSSF Match last month. Makes 5 random wins between the 2 of us. Considering a G45 or a G20 (it’s her choice, but I may try to sway her decision a bit... Big Grin )

To both of y'all I'd push you towards the G45.
For a general all-around multipurpose handgun, it certainly fits the criteria.

Glock OEM +2

These 2 items make it the perfect Glock.

Stock.

Vickers..

I used to say if I could only have one Glock, it would be my Gen 2 G19.
But now it would be my G45.
YMMV............. Big Grin

Posts: 4360 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
And the G45 is available in the MOS configuration also.

I'm really happy with my standard G45 It gets more use than any of my other Glocks.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wishbone
posted Hide Post
I am another big fan of the G45. Pretty much the perfect pistol.

Posts: 946 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TENWOLVES
posted Hide Post
The G45 is the best Glock yet..IMHO...

P226 Scorpion, P225 A-1, P 226 SAO Legion, P229 Legion, P 22O Hunter SAO, P938, P320 full, P 320X Carry, P365 P365 XL. P365 SAS

Posts: 277 | Location: Grant Pass, Oregon | Registered: April 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Just picked up a black slide 43x. Rounds out my micro Glock collection.
43, 43x, and 48. I love those things. I actually outshot my G19 with my 48.

They had a 365xl and I handled it. I thought it would be better in my hand. It wasn’t. Not a fan of the sights either. They were ok,but with my glasses, I need TFX pros. The optics plate mounted rears migh be a problem. Plus, magazines are a problem for the foreseeable future.

I got the 43x instead. Mags an be found for 22 bucks and I have two guns that share. The 43 is the outlier but that’s ok. It’s pretty much going to bea deep conceal/pocket pistol now. It’s also compatible with the 43x holsters which makes it a good secondary should I have to.

I’m going to get a TLR6 for the 48. I like it in the night stand, even with 10 rounds.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wishbone:
Agreed. It is great in the hand and very flat shooting with the extra grip. Didn't think it would matter but it does.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Agreed. It is great in the hand and very flat shooting with the extra grip. Didn't think it would matter but it does.

quote:

How is the trigger?

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wishbone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:
quote:

quote:

How is the trigger?

phenomenal

Posts: 946 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just got a Gen 5 G19 and put an agency arms trigger and night fision sights. And damn it’s accurate, I can hit an IDPA steel plate target at 100 yards easily inside of 2 shots. It’s quickly giving my steyr L9 competition as my favorite striker pistol

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RioGrande481
posted Hide Post
After all these years buying Glock 19 alternatives, I have relented and have ordered a Gen 4 Glock 19 with night sights.

I already own a G36 and a G43, so this will be my first regular, double stack Glock.

RioGrande481

“I didn’t get where I am today by everything smelling of Bolivian Unicyclist’s jock straps!”
C.J. Supercut 1976

Posts: 524 | Registered: August 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Why the Gen 4? If you want 9mm, why not get the Gen 5?

quote:
Originally posted by RioGrande481:
After all these years buying Glock 19 alternatives, I have relented and have ordered a Gen 4 Glock 19 with night sights.

I already own a G36 and a G43, so this will be my first regular, double stack Glock.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post