SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
^^^ 474 pages, and almost 2.6 million page views bear witness to the truth! Smile

Posts: 3202 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by agony:
Since I got a new Glock yesterday it was time again to contribute to this long-standing thread.

Glock 48.
So far really diggin' it.
I hate to say it, but this is probably the most comfy Glock I've ever held if not the best of all my handguns.

Great, now I gotta go get one Big Grin

Posts: 23241 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A few additions within last couple weeks G19X, G45, G43X to keep company to my G17 Vickers grey and G17 gen 5.

Posts: 929 | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just traded my G19 for P320 x carry. Glocks are just not for me.

Posts: 42 | Registered: January 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Since I got a new Glock yesterday it was time again to contribute to this long-standing thread.

Glock 48.
I hate to say it, but this is probably the most comfy Glock I've ever held if not the best of all my handguns.

Don't let the 26/19ers hear you say that. They think fat is where it's at.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked up a 43X yesterday. To cold to shoot (for me) in Polar Vortex land, but I'm loving the feel of this pistol.

Posts: 379 | Location: Shenandoah Valley - VA | Registered: February 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well I didn't actually BUY a Glock, but. Years ago I traded a Beretta Centurion in roughish shaped for a like new Glock 23. I am not a 40 guy so it languished in the safe for years. I decided to turn it into a 19 and scratch my RMR itch at the same time. I have an RMR on a MP9 CORE but I never warmed up to the gun itself. So I found some deals over the holidays and waited for all the packages to arrive. Last one came yesterday. A Gunslingers Armory 19 slide with a RMR cut. It has some cuts and stuff that aren't exactly my thing but it has ZERO slide markings. Very clean. Overall I like it a lot. I bought another Overwatch Precision trigger on sale because they discontinued the color (blue), Magpul magwell (jury still out on this one), all OEM Glock internals, Glock 19 barrel, OP Have Blue sights, Vickers Tactical mag release and slide release which are on all my Glocks. Oh yea, fancy dimpled ZEV back plate 'cause it's pretty. lol

Had to file down the front overlap of the rear Have Blue sight. It went over the plate cover so a judicious and slow file work took care of that easy enough. If it wasn't 10 degrees out right now I might have included a range report. I will try a picture though.

Posts: 7347 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:

Glock 48.

I have been considering a G19x or G45 for some time now, but this is a game changer. I see one in my future.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Only took me slightly more than a month, but finally put 240 rounds through my 26 today. Brought my Ruger PCC, but forgot to bring tools to adjust sights and RDS. Put 10 rounds through it and it didn't even hit paper, so I put it away... Anywho, I think the 26 is a fun little gun. Definitely need some trigger time, as my 10 yard target grouping wasn't what I expected of myself, but I really like this thing. I only put Trijicon night sights and a talon grip wrap on it, and good to go. I did notice my trigger finger getting a little sore by the end of it, and I got pinched a couple times by the Pearce extensions. No big deal though. Got hit in the forehead quite a bit with brass, and had brass landing on my shoulders and upper arms, some of which did not roll off. I was wearing a sweater, so it didn't burn luckily. All in all, it was a good day.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SigSauerP226,

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2433 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Just picked up a G48... I think that's #13

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KHolm:
Glock 19 Gen 5.45 FS NON-MOS LMNOP Pre-Summer Special 2019. Not even out yet, but I know a guy.

If this is true, I'll be buying one.

Posts: 1718 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got a 48 yesterday, that's number 11.

Posts: 13 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Almost checked out the 43X today at the LGS/range, but I had to hurry home and clean the G23. Wink

Posts: 3202 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Picked up a G48 last week. The only models available locally were with standard Glock sights, so I went with that and I'm now considering what sights to add.

What is everyone liking?

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NavyGuy:
Picked up a G48 last week. The only models available locally were with standard Glock sights, so I went with that and I'm now considering what sights to add.

What is everyone liking?

I’m digging the Ameriglo Bold for my 43X, at least for dry fire as I haven’t had it to the range yet. Love the contrast between the front and rear sights.

Posts: 3518 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

What is everyone liking?

I have. Trijicon HD on 20 or so Glocks, both the standard HD and the XR.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ameriglo Bold

That's one I've been considering, but can't find them for sale anywhere. Maybe I'll call Glock and see they have some for sale that are not listed at their online store.

-D.H. Lawrence

posted Hide Post
I like HD's but I will only buy XR's from now on. If it is a range gun I would probably go skinny fiber optic upfront and blacked out rear, ala Dawson.

Posts: 7347 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
I do the Truglo TFX pros on glocks.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
quote:

What is everyone liking?

I have. Trijicon HD on 20 or so Glocks, both the standard HD and the XR.

I would like a little more light on each side of the front sight, can I switch in an XR for my HD and still use the same rear sight?

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post