SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 440 441 442 443

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Member
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsjac:
Thanks, 1lowlife for posting the picture for me.


jsjac, you can put the shotgun back in the closet, looks like your daughter has it pretty well handled. Big Grin


_____________________________
If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism. —Thomas Sowell

NRA
Georgia Carry
 
Posts: 930 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post
Picked up one of these last week, Gen 4 Glock 19 only 3000 made, pretty cool looking.




----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member
 
Posts: 1401 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blueshep:
Picked up one of these last week, Gen 4 Glock 19 only 3000 made, pretty cool looking.




I normally hate stuff like this. But I have to admit that looks really cool!
 
Posts: 688 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
JWFMember posted August 05, 2017 05:02 PMHide Postquote:Originally posted by jsjac:


I'd have to give an American name to a Glock like that; Rhonda, perhaps?
 
Posts: 520 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
quote:
JWFMember posted August 05, 2017 05:02 PMHide Postquote:Originally posted by jsjac:


I'd have to give an American name to a Glock like that; Rhonda, perhaps?

As in:

Hep me Rhonda, hep hep me Rhonda ... hep me if you can ...


If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink
 
Posts: 4148 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimberkid:
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
quote:
JWFMember posted August 05, 2017 05:02 PMHide Postquote:Originally posted by jsjac:


I'd have to give an American name to a Glock like that; Rhonda, perhaps?

As in:

Hep me Rhonda, hep hep me Rhonda ... hep me if you can ...


Exactly!
 
Posts: 520 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of Nipper
posted Hide Post
To paraphrase Don Mclean:

Hi, Hi Miss American Pie Smile


______________________
An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing. --Nicholas Murray Butler
 
Posts: 3839 | Location: Northeast | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of RobertFBurnett
posted Hide Post
Replaced the plane Jane G19 I sold like 5 years ago today.

It's like a Voodoo curse mixed with hypnotic pheromones or something.

Thank you all for your support in my moment of weakness. Smile
 
Posts: 1417 | Location: San Fernando Valley, CA | Registered: January 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
Picture of soggy_spinout
posted Hide Post
Um...you're welcome? Wink
 
Posts: 7346 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RobertFBurnett:
Replaced the plane Jane G19 I sold like 5 years ago today.

It's like a Voodoo curse mixed with hypnotic pheromones or something.

Thank you all for your support in my moment of weakness. Smile

Pictures or it didn't happen ...


If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink
 
Posts: 4148 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 ... 440 441 442 443 
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock

© SIGforum 2017