SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Picked up G40 and Sigammo added a vortex venom and had a ghost connector installed trigger breaks nice, added suppressor height trijicons as well

Posts: 23423 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Picked up G40 and Sigammo added a vortex venom and had a ghost connector installed trigger breaks nice, added suppressor height trijicons as well

Can you see the sights thru the red dot?

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8338 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Let's see 'em

Glock 26 Gen 4. The only Glock I haven't felt the need to modify except sights. This one wears TFX sights.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 98XJRC
posted Hide Post
Ended up picking a Raven Concealment Phantom for the 19. My local shop stocks them which really helped in that I could have it asap. The footprint is a bit larger than the OWB holster I had for the 229 however I am impressed by the quality.

Also ETS released their line for Glock 43 mags today. They currently have a sale using ETS4243. Ordered a couple of the 7 rounders to try out along with 2 of the 15 Rd for the 19.

Posts: 782 | Location: PA  | Registered: December 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is that sale code for a direct order with ETS?

--never mind; I ordered eight magazines from ETS, discount code worked. Thanks.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
quote:

Yes since I added the suppressor sights

Posts: 23423 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
a $2,000 Glock 17

Eek Eek Eek

Glad you're having fun with it.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 98XJRC:
Ended up picking a Raven Concealment Phantom for the 19. My local shop stocks them which really helped in that I could have it asap. The footprint is a bit larger than the OWB holster I had for the 229 however I am impressed by the quality.

Also ETS released their line for Glock 43 mags today. They currently have a sale using ETS4243. Ordered a couple of the 7 rounders to try out along with 2 of the 15 Rd for the 19.

Ordered.....thanks very much for the info.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Then I think we need an updated pic, don't we?

(Can't have to many pics Smile )

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
quote:

Yes since I added the suppressor sights

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Just picked up another G19 last week to add to it's bother and a G17.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38672 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 30PlusRetlaw
posted Hide Post
I didn't have Glocks for the longest time. Now I own 3. Wy first, was a police return

"What I would die for?
My faith, my family, my friends, my freedom and my flag" Tony Zinni

Posts: 3291 | Location: Some where close to some one | Registered: March 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
just bought a glock 19 gen 2 paid way to much for it but I have heard others say how much they like That model. the gun from the pictures I saw looked dang near new.

Posts: 5594 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
I'll be a first-time Glock owner soon. I just bought a G29 from Bud's tonight.

I've always wanted a 10MM and what better way to become a Glock owner than by buying this thumper?

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
What do G20 owners recommend for a leather holster? I know there are good Kydex holsters out there but is there a favorite in leather? Thanks in advance.

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have two. Both mod 19's one vickers fde and one Talo. I just can't seem to be without a 19.

Posts: 105 | Location: United States | Registered: May 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you don't mind the wait, I've foud Ryan Grizzle's holsters to be top notch in both quality and comfort.

Posts: 614 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Thanks Cobalt. Ryan does really nice work. I guess I'll get in line Smile

addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:
What do G20 owners recommend for a leather holster? I know there are good Kydex holsters out there but is there a favorite in leather? Thanks in advance.

Diamond D but you probably aren't looking for a chest rig, are you? Wink

I prefer Kydex but I've used leather in the past. For low cost I liked DeSantis leather products. Right out the box they break in quickly and are quite comfortable. Downside is that cheap price; the adage 'you get what you pay for' ultimately rings true. After about 3 to 4 years of daily use my DeSantis IWB was screaming that it's time for retirement. The leather had become quite supple, too soft I think. And did it gather up perspiration like a sponge; no way would I ever subject a current non-Tenifer Glock like my EDC G23 to that.

I got to try out a Kramer for a few days as a T&E of sorts to evaluate if we would consider carrying them as a regular stocking brand. Kramer is local to us and I must confess that I was quite impressed with the holster; even tempted me to buy it after the trial even though I still very much prefer Kydex after all is said. I passed, but I was still smitten.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Thanks Soggy

Still trying to figure out what I want. I'll be carrying in the back-country. Chest rig makes sense while back-packing, but overall I'll likely use a OWB holster on my right hip.

Fuimus
posted Hide Post
I snagged this off auction today. The FS comes with metal sights from what I've heard.

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/657263833

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post