SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
I agree. Think I will get one while I can.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Add #3 Glock for me. Picked up a very lightly used Gen 3 G21. Ran 150 rounds through it today and it's a winner. Big grip but recoil is nothing on these full size frames.
So a G23, G30s and a G21 now. Oy. Sold 2 pistols and bought 2 more. I'm a very sick man.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone have suggestions on where to pick up a couple of G17 with night sights? New, or good condition used?

Posts: 1514 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ubelongoutside:
Anyone have suggestions on where to pick up a couple of G17 with night sights? New, or good condition used?

Gunbroker

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Buds has the Talo G17 in stock.

Posts: 705 | Location: S.W.Florida | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nick B:
quote:

I saw those. I have no experience with the Talo sights though.

Are they Ok?

Posts: 1514 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nick B:
quote:

I saw those. I have no experience with the Talo sights though.

Are they Ok?

Those are Ameriglo sights.
Black rear.
Fiber optic front.

Their usefulness kinda depends on your intended purpose of the firearm.
Range, home self defense, CCW, etc...

Besides, the gun suggested is out of stock.

Bud's Glock 17 Talo

But their plain Gen 3 G17 is in stock.

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
And the saga continues. A factory fresh G27/G4, brandy new, and $0.00 won in a ECSC Match.

Posts: 3537 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Went for a short ride tonight and made the mistake of stopping in my lgs

Traded off my Ruger lcr for a new G43 Talo

Posts: 23243 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Well, I really love the RTF2 treatment but I've never handled one of the LV editions. If they did smooth out the roughness of the grip texture, then it's less appealing to me. It's a common complaint that the RFT2 shreds fabric and is therefore incompatible with concealed carry, but I carry my G19 RTF2 in a Wilderness Safe Packer.

All these doodads that come on the LV editions, well, maybe I have different preferences for doodads, or maybe I like my pistols stock- doodad-less, as it were. But, that stuff is easily changed by the shooter, so that's no big deal. And since these LV pistols seem to be the only RTF2s Glock will make right now, and since they now come in basic black, I'd buy one PDQ if I wanted another Glock.

Except for the sights, the extras have never come on the Glock, they all come in a plastic bag inside the box.

Posts: 122 | Location: California | Registered: July 09, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bearverine
posted Hide Post
Still waiting. Hell, I even sold the sub2k.

As honor follows service, so the westerner travels to the east.

Posts: 478 | Location: Winchester, Indiana | Registered: April 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did buy a new Glock, a 19 to be precise. A few of my friends have 19s so I decided to jump back on the band wagon having owned a Gen 1 17 when they first came out.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
About 18 months ago...I got a G19

about 4 months ago...a G21SF

What is happening to me!?

Posts: 1721 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Falling into the trap here too. Looking at a g26 to replace my p938as my edc. Wife likes the 938 so I might donate it to her.
What's happening? I even like the 19. Might be an early Christmas in SE Ct.

Sig 229/.40 S&W
Sig Pro 2022 9mm
Sig 938 2 Tone

Posts: 94 | Location: SE CT | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First I traded into a 17 gen 4 then picked up the 30S. Now this week I traded my LCR for a NIB 43. What next one of the 10mm.

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got some Glocks, haven't shot them for 3 or 4 years.

Posts: 15 | Registered: October 24, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
...but you bought them.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGguy229:
About 18 months ago...I got a G19

about 4 months ago...a G21SF

What is happening to me!?

You've bracketed the target. Now split the difference and get a direct hit.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8202 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought a glock, my first. Gen 4 G19...

Resistance was futile.

Posts: 828 | Location: STL | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With the exception of my 2 Tone P225, I am all Glock and Smith and Wesson revolver. I will buy more too. Have a G17 and all Grey Lipsey's Gen 4 G26 on deposit. They shoot and shoot.

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post