SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Nope... only Sigs, Rugers, and Colts :-)

Posts: 15 | Location: MN | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Finally found a gen4 G20 someone was selling for a screamin deal. Im exctatic! Now to find some boolits...

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Check-Raiser:

Oh boy.

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thank God you're here. Roll Eyes
So many evil Glock owners in this thread... Eek

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hanging around the bath house to tell us he's not a Glockosexual.

Say, you look like you could use a back rub.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by x0225095:
^^^^

That's a sub compact and the only Glock I've ever had to be unreliable (G30sf).

Of course, I'm speaking of a G19 sized model only in 45 ACP...not GAP.

My first 30S was 100% with all ammo.
I added some goodies to this second 30S yesterday and shot it last night. Went bang every time and it's very accurate as was my first one.
Great little powerhouse!

Posts: 3537 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:

If you're referring to old Colts and imported SiGs ... I understand.

But Ruger??? Eek

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimberkid:
quote:

But Ruger??? Eek

Maybe he meant Ruger revolvers, that would be the only Ruger I would buy... Razz

I even swapped my LCP with a Kahr CW380..

Back to Glockness.. Big Grin

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One unintended benefit (maybe the only one...) of California's gun laws, Glock is still making the Gen3 guns. Just picked up a Glock 35 Gen3. I have both Gen3 / Gen4, and the Gen3 just seems to fit my hand better in the full size guns.

My Glock count in one closer to my SIG count. Looks like I'll have to look for another SIG to add to the collection.

Posts: 693 | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GCE61:
quote:
^^^^

I added some goodies to this second 30S yesterday and shot it last night. Went bang every time and it's very accurate as was my first one.
Great little powerhouse!

I found the G30sf very easy for me to shoot well ... it was a little hammer in my hands. Unfortunately it just wouldn't run a whole mag. Eventually Glock just replaced it for me with a G19 at my request.

Unlike many folks, I'm not a big fan of mag extenders in my grip. In fact, I've got a couple to get rid of somewhere around here.

For myself, I'd rather Glock just introduce a compact 45 ACP and leave it at that.

0:01

Posts: 4200 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dma1
posted Hide Post
I despised Glocks for many years. About 15 years ago I bought a G20. I liked it so much I got a G32. On the recommendation of this forum, I now have a G26. Now I desire a G19. Where does this end??

Posts: 275 | Registered: September 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dma1:
I despised Glocks for many years. About 15 years ago I bought a G20. I liked it so much I got a G32. On the recommendation of this forum, I now have a G26. Now I desire a G19. Where does this end??

Big Grin It doesn't! If you're already set up with the G32, pick up a G33 as well.....

Posts: 1718 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by GCE61:
quote:
^^^^

Great little powerhouse!

I found the G30sf very easy for me to shoot well ... it was a little hammer in my hands. Unfortunately it just wouldn't run a whole mag. Eventually Glock just replaced it for me with a G19 at my request.

Unlike many folks, I'm not a big fan of mag extenders in my grip. In fact, I've got a couple to get rid of somewhere around here.

For myself, I'd rather Glock just introduce a compact 45 ACP and leave it at that.

I agree, I'm not crazy about the extended floor plates for the 30S (or my 26).
I think the 30S with the flush mag is about the perfect size for carry.

Posts: 3537 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
As an FYI, Concealable Control finally came out with their GAP floor plate for the 9 round G30 mags. I use these on my 26 & 27 and love 'em. They make the 30s into a more easily concealed gun without any drawbacks IMO.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
New G42.

What are the favorite holsters everyone's using?

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
New G42.

What are the favorite holsters everyone's using?

It's a bit spendier, but a Stealthgear Onyx makes me forget I'm carrying most of the time. With the little G42, it's about as comfortable as comfortable gets.

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TENWOLVES
posted Hide Post
Without question, Clinger Stinger holster, for iwb, and Desanti mini scabard for owb...

P226 Scorpion, P225 A-1, P 226 SAO Legion, P229 Legion, P 22O Hunter SAO, P938, P320 full, P 320X Carry, P365 P365 XL. P365 SAS

Posts: 277 | Location: Grant Pass, Oregon | Registered: April 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
I've got a couple ...

This one that is very comfortable ... I think its a Galco

This one I got a long time ago because I thought it would fit something I had ... it didn't and it wasn't for the 43 either but it was close enough that I soaked the holster and reformed it to fit the triggerguard

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimberkid:
quote:

But Ruger??? Eek

I'm a thirties something, so I don't the luxury of buying older Colts and Sigs. I really like the newer production Wiley Clapp and XSE Colts and the ruger sr1911 and lcp. As for glocks, I never really liked the grip angle/ergos; however, to reestablish this conviction, I've been meaning to cop a feel of the 30sf and 29sf, the latter in 10mm being quite sexy....

Posts: 15 | Location: MN | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One day at a time
Picture of RANGER20
posted Hide Post
Back to the Dark Side.
Gen3 "2 pin" 17
Completely stock the way it should be...
Ahh... The bathwater is warm Cool

Posts: 5499 | Registered: August 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post