SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
Funny as hell, Floyd!

"I should kill myself with a Hi-Point"

Razz

Good thing I wasn't drinking a Coke or Pepsi while watching that video...laughed so hard it would've come out through my nose spraying the computer monitor very badly... Smile

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
...laughed so hard it would've come out through my nose spraying the computer monitor very badly... Smile

Stick around, rat2306! That happens a lot around these parts! Cool

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9145 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
That was hilarious Floyd.. Big Grin

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
I should kill myself with a Hi-Point.

OMG that was golden.
When they made the Sigma comment I busted out laughing...

Posts: 4359 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
That was hilarious! Now they need to make a followup to that one where they receive their HKs and they all complain about malfunctions because they are loading their ammo just like it shows in their catalog. Big Grin

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Gatson?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16319 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
Gatson?

Yo...dissin' for da homies, G...

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
quote:
...laughed so hard it would've come out through my nose spraying the computer monitor very badly... Smile

Stick around, rat2306! That happens a lot around these parts! Cool

How could I leave? WinkToo much fun here. Rather disappointed today; I went to a LGS, no Glock 21...so I bought a 12 pack of genuine Munich brewed beer for Oktoberfest! Smile

Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
so I bought a 12 pack of genuine Munich brewed beer for Oktoberfest!

Ayinger? Spaten? Paulaner? Weihenstephaner?

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27928 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
so I bought a 12 pack of genuine Munich brewed beer for Oktoberfest!

Ayinger? Spaten? Paulaner? Weihenstephaner?

Hacker-Pschorr. Didn't see Spaten at the local Army post exchange. They are the ones who didn't have a 21 (23s, yes...).

posted Hide Post
Consider this a placeholder for the G43 that's showing up in a few more days. Wink

Posts: 573 | Location: Colorado | Registered: July 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
For those looking for a Gen 2 G19, Aim Surplus just got a large batch (500+) of police trade-ins, which they're selling for $360. That's a good deal on a relatively hard to find model.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/prod...Enforcement+Trade+In

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
For those looking for a Gen 2 G19, Aim Surplus just got a large batch (500+) of police trade-ins, which they're selling for $360. That's a good deal on a relatively hard to find model.

Why? Why would you tell me this? I was done buying pistols! Why?!?!

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1442 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Oh wow now that is some good shit!

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1442 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:

Damn you RogueJSK...
I've had thoughts of having a spare Gen 2 G19..
Now look what you did... Mad

Posts: 4359 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Anybody know what the differences are, Gen 2 to Gen 3? Beyond the finger grooves, of course.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9145 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Besides frame texture, (which Adolf touched onin the vid), and the obvious finger grooves, I *think* there is some differences in the angle cut of the extractors.

Too lazy to look it up right now...it's after midnight and almost beddy-bye time for me.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Didnt they add the rail on the Gen3?

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post