SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
Never will I buy a Glock! Cool

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45_Auto:
Never will I buy a Glock! Cool

Me either.. Roll Eyes

Posts: 4359 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tack 1911:
I want another Glock. A 19 specifically. I absolutely despise the feeling of the face of the trigger, but love everything else.

It it is the grooved face of a stock G19 trigger, you can swap the trigger/trigger bar assembly with a G17 smooth faced trigger. Big Grin

I've done that with all my grooved faced Glock triggers..

Posts: 4359 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK I'm in (again). Got a G34 MOS, added an RMR and away we go. Much better than my previous open Glock with an aftermarket mount.
Got a Lipsey FDE one and very happy with the color.
Got a 43 but that is less than spectacular. Took it to the range using +P ammo and its annoying to shoot. YMMV.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
just picked up an unfired (albeit used) Gen 4 19. I forgot how small/fun these were to own/shoot. Now I'm on a hunt for another Gen 2 19.

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LimaCharlie
posted Hide Post
I have a Glock 40 MOS on back order. The LGS is saying mid-July.

U.S. Army, Retired

Posts: 3725 | Location: Northwest Oregon | Registered: June 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LimaCharlie:
I have a Glock 40 MOS on back order. The LGS is saying mid-July.

Only a couple of weeks. Smile Cool

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I'm tempted. The 26 and 27 models are top of my list, but the 33 is interesting too. What do the SF gurus know about 33?

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
I'm tempted. The 26 and 27 models are top of my list, but the 33 is interesting too. What do the SF gurus know about 33?

Love mine..
Bought a G27 barrel for it in case the ammo dries up again.

My G26 is my truck gun..

posted Hide Post
? on your 33 which magazine floorplate is that on your 33 pictured TY,
quote:
Originally posted by 1lowlife:
quote:

Love mine..

My G26 is my truck gun..

Posts: 276 | Registered: February 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
6 weeks ago I had one Glock 19 as my wife's car gun. Now I have 6 Glocks and my Gen4 30 is a favorite to shoot and carry. The Travis Haley triggers are very nice!

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cgff:

That's a GAP floorplate. A great addition to the subcompact Glocks. Makes for a more secure grip, without adding anything to the length. http://www.concealablecontrol.com/

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by cgff:

That's a GAP floorplate. A great addition to the subcompact Glocks. Makes for a more secure grip, without adding anything to the length. http://www.concealablecontrol.com/

^ No subcompact Glock is complete without one... Big Grin

This was before the CCR CPII refinish of the G33.

Much better than the Pearce extensions IMHO..

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1lowlife:
quote:

Love mine..

My G26 is my truck gun..

Interesting. Thank you for the pics, too.
I'm not a Glock follower, so it's probably not unusual that I never heard of a 33 before. But... why haven't I heard of it? Is it uncommon? Unusual? Unloved? Confused

27 barrel is a drop-in? Neat.

In a "can only have one" situation... would you pick up a 26/27, or a 33?

Tell me more, please?

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm not a Glock follower, so it's probably not unusual that I never heard of a 33 before. But... why haven't I heard of it? Is it uncommon? Unusual? Unloved? Confused

None of the above. It's probably just because .357 Sig isn't as popular a caliber as .40 or 9mm. The G26 (9mm), G27 (.40) and G33 (.357) are all subcompacts of the same size, just different calibers.

Glock also offers the full-sized G31 (same size as the G17 and G22) and compact G32 (same size as the G19 and G23) in .357 Sig.

quote:
27 barrel is a drop-in? Neat.

The .357 Sig round is a .40 caliber case necked down to accept a 9mm bullet. Therefore, .357 Glocks can be converted to .40 (and vice-versa) with just a barrel swap, since the magazine, breech face, extractor, ejector, etc. are all the same between the two calibers.

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
The .357 Sig round is a .40 caliber case necked down to accept a 9mm bullet. Therefore, .357 Glocks can be converted to .40 (and vice-versa) with just a barrel swap, since the magazine, breech face, extractor, ejector, etc. are all the same between the two calibers.

^ tru dat....

The thing about the 357sig round for me, it is a lot of fun to shoot... Big Grin

http://www.ballistics101.com/357_sig.php

Some are concerned with over penetration.
But if it is good enough for the Texas DPS to carry in their P226 and/or P229, it is good enough for me.. Cool

Picture of Jack the Hound
posted Hide Post
I installed a ghost connector and zev competition trigger spring in my g19 last week. Dryfireing it I was a little disapointed as it didnt feel that different. Today at the range the upgrades won me over.

Posts: 1042 | Location: RI | Registered: January 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnnyD
posted Hide Post
I did it.
I don't really know why other than the price was right.
I don't even like the way they point.
I will shoot it tomorrow and see what happens.
Used G21 in really nice shape with barely a smiley on the barrel.
Gen2 Nov. 1995

I'm back -
I shot it - it functioned 100% - I can shoot it well in a shooting range environment.
I don't like it - the grip angle is wrong for me - I doubt that I will keep it. To each his own.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JohnnyD,

-----------------------------------

USAF/ANG Retired

Posts: 782 | Location: Garland, (Zombieland) TX. | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bashman
posted Hide Post
Somebody please kill this thread!
Every Glock I've owned I've either sold or traded.

Put a Gen3 17 on layaway yesterday, and bought a Gen4 19 this afternoon. Roll Eyes

A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over the man who cannot read.

Posts: 1192 | Location: Charlotte | Registered: July 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bashman:
Somebody please kill this thread!
Every Glock I've owned I've either sold or traded.

Put a Gen3 17 on layaway yesterday, and bought a Gen4 19 this afternoon. Roll Eyes

You just may need help.
Wink

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post