SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm in no hurry.

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought a new MOS one to see if I like it better than my G34 race gun using the carver mount and an Eotech. Shoot the new setup a bunch tonight, different but not sure better yet. Heads up if you want to mount an RMR on an MOS you need to get a few parts from Trijicon ($12+ and two week wait when I ordered). The sight is very low but the tube size of the RMR versus the Eotech is slightly slower. FWIW, will make a real opinion in a couple more thousand rounds.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I'm in no hurry.

That was disappointing to hear because I was actually considering that gun as my first Glock (before I ended up with the LC9s Pro anyway). If it has issues, I think I'll wait until they're worked out and the little thing is rock-solid like the rest of them are.

Posts: 4584 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not me. I can not. I will not.

Luke

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
John 3:16

NRA Life Member

Posts: 20 | Location: Long Island, NY | Registered: November 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Nobody cares, sugar.

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will, I will! I'm 2/3 the way there, saving up for a G26.

Posts: 565 | Location: Gun Town, USA  | Registered: September 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lscurrier:
Not me. I can not. I will not.

Luke

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
John 3:16

But your 19th post in almost 10 years of being a forum member was to say you won't buy a Glock..

Did you read thru all 366 pages of this thread?

You'll find many like yourself that finally found the light... Roll Eyes
Myself included.... Big Grin

Even our Jesus himself sports a Glock....... Cool

Posts: 4359 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New 43 arrived making now a collection!

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The G26 will be my 5th Cool

Posts: 565 | Location: Gun Town, USA  | Registered: September 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked up a G19 yesterday, and shot it today. Damnit.

Posts: 115 | Location: Santa Clara, CA | Registered: October 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
I think I'm done with buying any more Glocks. Neither the G40 or G43 does much for me, which frankly I hadn't been expecting such a reaction from my previous Glockoholic self. I can't shake the realization that I shoot my 5" M&P 9 Pro blaster consistently better than my G34. Or that in order to keep the tin worm away I have to go out and instantly refinish any new example that was made in the post-Tenifer era before strapping it on my apparently toxic, Jabba-esque self. Or that because of my ongoing physical issues, the longer I'm away from carrying IWB with my G23 the less I miss that lunk of a hunk of junk, despite that it'll still goes point five past lightspeed. But the main reason I'm relinquishing my seat on the last Imperial transporter out of Mos Eisley is due solely to my ongoing experiences with my even more evil HK VP9. Bwahaha my ass; that One has bitch-slapped me like no other in the dark side universe.

I cannot deny my destiny; I've become trapped within that OTHER dark side. Weak with The Old Force I am. But it can't be helped. My future is now forever locked as this lost one is impatiently waiting for the VP9SK spawn to arrive and grovel to...I bow to my new Master now.

This is what happens when the one I forever thought I was wanting leaves me standing at the altar. It's all your fault, Master Sith Lord Darth Gaston. You allowed those other dark forces of The Striker Empire shadows to come forward and surpass Thy Original while you dallied with your prancing show horses and 40-yr younger main squeezable transgressions (ick, the imagined imagery of that...). You have failed, oh sinister one. Death to The Empire. Long live the New Dark Side.

Big Grin

(Yeah, the Veep continues to rock my Glocks. It's gotten so that I hardly want to touch my G19s anymore.)

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Oh, Soggy_Spinout, you made my morning with that post! That was just hilarious, especially as a devout Star Wars fan!

Posts: 4584 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
I think I'm done with buying any more Glocks. Neither the G40 or G43 does much for me, which frankly I hadn't been expecting such a reaction from my previous Glockoholic self. I can't shake the realization that I shoot my 5" M&P 9 Pro blaster consistently better than my G34. Or that in order to keep the tin worm away I have to go out and instantly refinish any new example that was made in the post-Tenifer era before strapping it on my apparently toxic, Jabba-esque self. Or that because of my ongoing physical issues, the longer I'm away from carrying IWB with my G23 the less I miss that lunk of a hunk of junk, despite that it'll still goes point five past lightspeed. But the main reason I'm relinquishing my seat on the last Imperial transporter out of Mos Eisley is due solely to my ongoing experiences with my even more evil HK VP9. Bwahaha my ass; that One has bitch-slapped me like no other in the dark side universe.

I cannot deny my destiny; I've become trapped within that OTHER dark side. Weak with The Old Force I am. But it can't be helped. My future is now forever locked as this lost one is impatiently waiting for the VP9SK spawn to arrive and grovel to...I bow to my new Master now.

This is what happens when the one I forever thought I was wanting leaves me standing at the altar. It's all your fault, Master Sith Lord Darth Gaston. You allowed those other dark forces of The Striker Empire shadows to come forward and surpass Thy Original while you dallied with your prancing show horses and 40-yr younger main squeezable transgressions (ick, the imagined imagery of that...). You have failed, oh sinister one. Death to The Empire. Long live the New Dark Side.

Big Grin

(Yeah, the Veep continues to rock my Glocks. It's gotten so that I hardly want to touch my G19s anymore.)

Welcome to the dark side of the Dark Side.

-Darth Sarge

HK, Glock, Walther and SIG are my choice in handguns.
Weapon Shield CLP for all pistol care.
It is a hell of a lot easier to get out of jail than it is to get out of the morgue...

Posts: 4405 | Location: Pgh, Pa. USA | Registered: April 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
...But the main reason I'm relinquishing my seat on the last Imperial transporter out of Mos Eisley is due solely to my ongoing experiences with my even more evil HK VP9...

I cannot deny my destiny; I've become trapped within that OTHER dark side.

The Veep has bitten me too. I have stated in this thread my deep-like for the Gen4, but...that Veep has called me to the darker side. Smile

My only wish (is this being too picky) is that it was a tad longer (aka G17) or shorter (aka G19). But, I too am looking forward to the VP9sk...oh, man...

Posts: 365 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: April 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Picked up another Glock, a 30 SF

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HRK,

Posts: 23393 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Second glock on the way, G26 Gen4 FDE to go with my G19 Gen4

Posts: 6727 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gundawg:

All FDE or FDE frame and black slide?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3955 | Location: Just out of reach | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maddy345:
quote:
Originally posted by Gundawg:

All FDE or FDE frame and black slide?

FDE frame , black slide, was not sure how the FDE slide would hold up.

Posts: 6727 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Just got a G43 to keep the G42 company. I chose it over the Sig P320sc because of bulk.
Should be here next week.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tack 1911
posted Hide Post
I want another Glock. A 19 specifically. I absolutely despise the feeling of the face of the trigger, but love everything else.

Posts: 325 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post