SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Harkrader:
I'd post pics but I can't figure out how.

Open a Photobucket account (they're free), load pics.

On the right-side of the Photobucket page displaying your pic, left-click on the box next to "Direct".

Open a "reply" page on Sigforum, left-click on the icon at the top that looks like a tiny photo (third from the right).

Left-click on the box titled "Image URL", then right-click to paste the data from Photobucket, then left-click "OK" to close the box, then click "Post Now".

A suggestion, as you load the pics to Photobucket, re-size them to a max width of 600p.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
quote:
Originally posted by Harkrader:
I'd post pics but I can't figure out how.

Open a Photobucket account (they're free), load pics.

On the right-side of the Photobucket page displaying your pic, left-click on the box next to "Direct".

Open a "reply" page on Sigforum, left-click on the icon at the top that looks like a tiny photo (third from the right).

Left-click on the box titled "Image URL", then right-click to paste the data from Photobucket, then left-click "OK" to close the box, then click "Post Now".

A suggestion, as you load the pics to Photobucket, re-size them to a max width of 600p.

An SA doing guard duty on a potato with Elmer's Glue all over it??

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That is one of the must unappetizing things I've seen in some time. It looks like something that was pulled out of a dumpster.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought it was something shot with a hollow point out of that gun in the pic .

Posts: 705 | Location: S.W.Florida | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
That is one of the must unappetizing things I've seen in some time. It looks like something that was pulled out of a dumpster.

The poultry, or the XD?

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Looks like the protection of that meal was not so effective.
Razz

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Whimsical post-Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner-with-Protection pic, and actually was quite tasty!

After this pic came turkey soup, then burial with honors in said dumpster.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Whtwolf14
posted Hide Post
Ordered a G30s today... Cool

It'll keep the G19 company... Cool

Posts: 4281 | Location: Mountains....lots of Mountains.... | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Whimsical post-Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner-with-Protection pic, and actually was quite tasty!

You should take a look at Para's thread regarding shovels. You should trade the one you are using to dig yourself in deeper and trade it for one to dig you out. Big Grin

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/3260026773

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by parabellum:

You should take a look at Para's thread regarding shovels. You should trade the one you are using to dig yourself in deeper and trade it for one to dig you out. Big Grin

Too busy looking for Youtube videos of the last two worst jokes -- Monty Python's "Funniest Joke in the World" Neville Chamberlain reference, and Red Skelton's "Got change for a Hern?" Eek

-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:

I think this is the most I've laughed reading the forum so far this year. Please stop quoting that pic. Big Grin

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have now read all 361 pages.

I gotta get a life.

Hey did you guys know that 9mm is better than any other caliber? (that oughta kill it.)

Posts: 164 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Did you really read all 361 pages of this goofy damn thread?

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Did you really read all 361 pages of this goofy damn thread?

I have over the last 6 years...I've moved to the Glorp platform for defensive purposes. I'm actually on my 2nd membership here since 2005 due to email conflicts. I started my 2nd round with Glocks and its all gone up hill from there.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tower Rat,

Posts: 565 | Location: Gun Town, USA  | Registered: September 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JWH321:
I have now read all 361 pages.

I gotta get a life.

Hey did you guys know that 9mm is better than any other caliber? (that oughta kill it.)

Fly paper.

Posts: 7398 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of boilergonzo
posted Hide Post
I did buy a Glock (long ago, and more than one). Posting because I just purchased two PMAG's from MagPul. I thought folks might want to know they are in stores now...

I got an email from a national firearms company, and I just bought two (they limit it to two per purchase, but for a new product, I don't need to buy any more than that without evaluating first, since the Glock mags are perfectly fine and not much more expensive)

They are cheap ($15.15), and for that price it was worth checking out for me.

Just an FYI for folks who have G17's or 34's.

Posts: 503 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AZnine
posted Hide Post
Ordered a blue label Glock 43 today

Posts: 163 | Location: Mesa, AZ | Registered: June 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by boilergonzo:
I did buy a Glock (long ago, and more than one). Posting because I just purchased two PMAG's from MagPul. I thought folks might want to know they are in stores now...

I got an email from a national firearms company, and I just bought two (they limit it to two per purchase, but for a new product, I don't need to buy any more than that without evaluating first, since the Glock mags are perfectly fine and not much more expensive)

What are your first impressions of them? Think the feedlips will hold up?

Posts: 7398 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of boilergonzo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
quote:
Originally posted by boilergonzo:

What are your first impressions of them? Think the feedlips will hold up?

Ordered this morning from MidwayUSA, just got shipment notification. That normally means I will have them tomorrow or Saturday at the latest. I will let you know when I get to handle them. I bought because I trust Magpul. That is no guarantee the feed lips will hold up, but I have to believe they will work. I normally don't go for aftermarket mags, but I have always made exceptions for MecGar and Magpul. We shall see!

Like you, I am waiting!

Posts: 503 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
Darn...This thing is nearly at 1,000,000 views...does the Odometer roll over? Smile

Posts: 21838 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post