SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LoboGunn:
I wish that Glock would make frames without the finger grooves with texturing like the G42 & the new (YAY!) G43. They could keep the model designations but add N or NFG (for No Finger Grooves). Even though I currently have a 19, 21, 22, 23, 30S, and 42, I'd certainly buy a 19N, 21N, 22N... you get the idea.

From what ive heard, the features you see in the 42 and 43 will be the same as the Gen 5's. Like the lack of finger grooves, and less aggressive grip.

Posts: 7398 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
quote:
I wish that Glock would make frames without the finger grooves with texturing like the G42 & the new (YAY!) G43. They could keep the model designations but add N or NFG (for No Finger Grooves). Even though I currently have a 19, 21, 22, 23, 30S, and 42, I'd certainly buy a 19N, 21N, 22N... you get the idea.

From what ive heard, the features you see in the 42 and 43 will be the same as the Gen 5's. Like the lack of finger grooves, and less aggressive grip.

If true, then it looks like I'll finally get one of my wishes. I wonder if I should try for 2 more Smile

Lobo Gunn

We live, we learn, we lead so that our children may become our Future.

Posts: 356 | Location: Gainesville, Florida | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

If so, that's welcome news to me. An option for no rail would be phenomenal.

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
I see a whole new crop of Glock owner joining the flock. Big Grin

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
New crop for the Glock flock. Yep.

Posts: 107577 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
G43 is going to be the new pretzel bun. I can't wait to get mine.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9156 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
I can sit here and say I won't buy a G43 because I already have and carry a Kahr CM9.
But I also said I wouldn't buy a G42 when they came out.
Ended up being the perfect handgun for the wife...

We all know I'll eventually end up with a G43 in due time... Roll Eyes

Posts: 4360 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1lowlife:
We all know I'll eventually end up with a G43 in due time... Roll Eyes
Naturally Razz

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107577 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I plan to place my order for a G43 next week.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Again...

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hahhaha. This is a funny thread. I own Glocks, Sig's, Berettas, FN, S&W's 2nd, 3rd and M&P. I love'm all!

Posts: 12 | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:

Why? Dealers dont have a firm ship date yet.

Not only that, but it will be selling for a crazy amount at first just like the 42.

Posts: 7398 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:

Not only that, but it will be selling for a crazy amount at first just like the 42.

^ True dat.... Frown

I paid $800 for my G30S the first week they came out on Gunbroker... Eek

Never again... Roll Eyes

Posts: 4360 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

My dealer is taking orders now and the LE price I will pay is $348.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Local dealer is $349 blue label program, and $449 for civvies. The G42 is the same price today, that it was when it was initially released.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12631 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've never been interested in Glocks- until recently. I did get a chance to try a ZEV Glock at the local range. It was a sweet shooter that printed a little cloverleaf at 20 ft. But what really has my attention is the G20 Gen 4, not that I need a 10mm......

Posts: 770 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What the Hell is going on here?

These damn gun manufacturers keep coming out with pistols I actually want to buy. First it was the P320, now Glock has to introduce the G43.

Really pisses me off. Ouch...$$$.

Pardon the profanity, but it's more than a grown man can stand. Smile

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NOCkid:
I've never been interested in Glocks- until recently. I did get a chance to try a ZEV Glock at the local range. It was a sweet shooter that printed a little cloverleaf at 20 ft. But what really has my attention is the G20 Gen 4, not that I need a 10mm......

Everyone NEEDS a 10mmSmile

Posts: 124 | Location: Massachusetts  | Registered: May 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Someday all guns will be Glocks.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
Someday all guns will be Glocks.

Not any I own.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post