SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
If any of you are looking for a G29 10mm or a G21 45, they have them at a really good price here ($431.89):

http://tsswarehouse.com/produc...ter_manufacturer=105

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think it is time for me to get a G26.

Posts: 2169 | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sasquatch28:
I think it is time for me to get a G26.

My Gen 2.5 is a collectible safe queen..

But I do carry my Gen 2.5 G33 ... Big Grin

Posts: 4359 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SHOOT
posted Hide Post
As I already posted a short while ago, I finally (after all these years) bought a 32 Gen 4 for myself. I now bought my wife, for Christmas, a 19 Gen 4 for herself.

I don't think you boy's understand how serious this is . . . they killed my dog!

Posts: 917 | Registered: August 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of taz95dog
posted Hide Post
I bought , I shot , I sold...they aren't for me...

... now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the country...

Posts: 955 | Location: st.pete./fl.(hometown,va,bch.,va.) | Registered: January 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gentleone
posted Hide Post
I've bought and sold several. I wanted to like them, but the grip size and form drives me away every time.

Posts: 485 | Location: SE Houston, TX | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do not think so. I almost did, but it was a super price and used. I did not intend to keep it long, but no. They work, just not for my hand

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Used to be the same for me, but then I tried the supplied backstraps and beavertails in the Gen4's. Changed the grip for me.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12622 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
Used to be the same for me, but then I tried the supplied backstraps and beavertails in the Gen4's. Changed the grip for me.

the backstraps were a surprise bonus for me: The gun works great without them; i have no problems with a stock or gen 3 glock. the backstraps actually improved my accuracy.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Well, looks like I'll be getting the new year started right. I have a Full FDE Gen 4 G21 on the way.

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a G17 gen 3. Everything is a range gun in Australia (no ccw + barrel length restrictions) so we don't see too many of the compact or sub-compact models.

Posts: 18 | Location: Australia  | Registered: December 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
At least you can get one. A lot of countries you can't even own one.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12622 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auxiliaryjohn
posted Hide Post
I picked up another Glock last week to add to the heard, a G-26.
That makes 4 total now for me, all gen 3s. Big Grin
G-21
G-26
G-32
G-36

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all.
US Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Posts: 2262 | Location: Dothan, AL | Registered: August 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Right. I have in mind to buy a Glock 26 this year. Springtime, I'm hoping. Also, my department recently switched away from the Glock 22. They say they will allow us to purchase our formerly issued gun. If that comes true this year, I'll buy that, too.

--------------------------------------

Posts: 3477 | Location: Central California | Registered: April 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redwood25:
Right. I have in mind to buy a Glock 26 this year. Springtime, I'm hoping. Also, my department recently switched away from the Glock 22. They say they will allow us to purchase our formerly issued gun. If that comes true this year, I'll buy that, too.

Your Glock 22 will need a Glock 31 barrel... Wink
The 357sig round is a hoot... Big Grin
Unless your G22 is a Gen 2, Glock doesn't recommend 357sig in a Gen 2 G22 frame... Frown

As far as the G26, I like mine, but prefer my G33....YMMV

Posts: 4359 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DonGlock26
posted Hide Post
Epic thread! I've recently bought a G-17 and a G-19 both gen4's. To use Nutnfancy's favorite gun writer term, they are "game-changers". Lol!
I put a smooth G-17 trigger in the G-19 and
Added Ameriglo I-Dot Pros (green) to both
Pistols.

I find the reduced grip size to be perfect.
I almost bought a P320, but the only compact one was
FDE, which isn't my cup of tea. The p320 was very comfortable
To grip. The trigger was about 7-8lbs with a very short travel
Distance. I also held a H&K VP9. It was nice. Honestly,
I still prefer the G-19 for the compact CCW role to the other
Two. Most compact 9mms have thick and heavy slides to handle
.40S&W. Glock did not do this. This makes the Glock 19 thinner and
Lighter, which are important with EDC pistols. Just my 2 cents. Wink

-----------------------------------
"If they don't go concentrating on meaningless cosmetic changes, like rainbow this or two-tone that, or wood grip panels from the ackabalacka tree"-Parabellum

Posts: 1197 | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DonGlock26:
Epic thread!
Why, yes, it is. Wink

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by DonGlock26:
Epic thread!
Why, yes, it is. Wink

^^^^^^Thanks to this guy^^^^^^

Posts: 6727 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why do I have to be Mr. Pink?
Picture of Jagman
posted Hide Post
I think I've shot about 3000 rounds through my 2 month old G17 Gen4 since I bought it about 2 months ago, probably more. Wow. Game changer with the Gen4 or not, I simply love this gun. Same goes for my Gen 4 19 and 21. I just don't spend much time shooting either the P320 or especially the HK VP9. Of those two, once again for me the VP just lacks appeal, while it is admittedly a very nice and accurate gun. The Glocks feel so solid, are so nice looking, very soft shooters, very fast even with an all stock setup, and in the Gen 4 guise fit my hand like a glove. The only other polymers that seem to keep my interest are my beloved P99 and PPQ, and to a lesser degree my M&P' and SIG P2022,all stock. Maybe it's because I bought the HK and P320 at the same time with very little time spent lusting after either one or something, but for me it's the Glocks and the Walthers that really speak to me.

Posts: 3734 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: March 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've had my 2nd gen 19 since 1993, still going strong!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 330 | Location: Montrose, Colorado | Registered: December 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post