SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
eh, i still haven't bought one, but they all look really good!!!!! Smile

Posts: 88 | Registered: June 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No I don't think so, I already have five of them!Smile

Posts: 2047 | Location: East Central Toadsuck, Florida | Registered: September 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still holding out for Gen 4 framed G30s

But in the mean time G26 will be bought this year

Posts: 6727 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KYSIGGuy
posted Hide Post
I will never buy a Glock. I have held them. I have fired them...and I hate them. Even if (and that is a HUGE even if) I were to remotely consider one, it would be last on a long list of other pistols. My priorities are a Walther P99, a PPQ, a VP9, a USP Compact, etc. Glocks don't even pop on my radar.

Posts: 358 | Location: Louisville | Registered: August 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of naza2004
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KYSIGGuy:
I will never buy a Glock. I have held them. I have fired them...and I hate them. Even if (and that is a HUGE even if) I were to remotely consider one, it would be last on a long list of other pistols. My priorities are a Walther P99, a PPQ, a VP9, a USP Compact, etc. Glocks don't even pop on my radar.

I think you protest too much!

Posts: 109 | Location: Chester County,PA | Registered: February 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:

So you create an account just so you can come in here and bitch about Glocks? Classy....

Posts: 7398 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MT357Magnum
posted Hide Post
Whats the news on the single stack 9mm suppose to come out? Next spring and what is it's model # I forgot?

Posts: 2601 | Location: Mich | Registered: September 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MT357Magnum:
Whats the news on the single stack 9mm suppose to come out? Next spring and what is it's model # I forgot?

Glock hasn't announced one. There has only been speculation.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3955 | Location: Just out of reach | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MT357Magnum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maddy345:
quote:

Really? I thought they had it in the works and was suppose to be behind the G/42..

That Sucks..

Posts: 2601 | Location: Mich | Registered: September 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Really? I thought they had it in the works and was suppose to be behind the G/42..

That Sucks..

It sure does suck. I would love a single stack Glock 9mm

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3955 | Location: Just out of reach | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

That Sucks..

I was told today from our department range officer, that Glock was going to have the model 43, a single stack 9mm, introduced around February of 2015. This was stated directly from the Glock rep that the department uses. I'm heading to the academy range tomorrow, I'll attempt to get more info.

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2514 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
quote:

I was told today from our department range officer, that Glock was going to have the model 43, a single stack 9mm, introduced around February of 2015. This was stated directly from the Glock rep that the department uses. I'm heading to the academy range tomorrow, I'll attempt to get more info.

Thata after SHOT, isnt it? I'd think they'd at least announce it if not release it at SHOT.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MT357Magnum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Klusk2:
quote:
quote:
quote:

That Sucks..

I'd be interested in checking one out I bet I'd like it, a little disappointed that its only a Six shot but if it were any larger and held more ammo it would be a G/26.. so if you want a very compact pistol you have to give up ammo capacity.. I would run out and get the G/42 in 380 but I'm waiting for the 9mm version.

Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:
quote:

Thata after SHOT, isnt it? I'd think they'd at least announce it if not release it at SHOT.

You're probably correct about releasing it at SHOT. I wasn't sure of the date, but it sounds like that's what Glock will do.

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2514 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MT357Magnum
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

That Sucks..

If true My Birthday is in February and that would be a nice gift for myself a G/30SF would also be a nice gift.

Decisions. Decisions, Decisions... Maybe I'll go with the G/42 easier and lighter to carry..

posted Hide Post
Well I still haven't bought one but I've got two more on the way from a recent GSSF match.

I'll have a G17, G26 and G34... Big Grin

G17 might go if I like the 34 enough Smile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts: 3504 | Registered: September 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Obvious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rln_21:
Well I still haven't bought one but I've got two more on the way from a recent GSSF match.

I'll have a G17, G26 and G34... Big Grin

G17 might go if I like the 34 enough Smile

Nice!!

Posts: 3364 | Registered: July 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KYSIGGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
quote:

So you create an account just so you can come in here and bitch about Glocks? Classy....

Not in the least bit. I had another account on here several years, but I couldn't remember the login so I created a new one. I enjoy all types of firearms (mainly SIGs)...I just don't care for Glocks and I simply stated my opinion on them. Speaking of "classy," I'm not the one who decided to make assumptions about someone based on their post. You sir are the "classy" one.

Posts: 358 | Location: Louisville | Registered: August 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:
quote:
That's after SHOT, isn't it? I'd think they'd at least announce it if not release it at SHOT.
You're probably correct about releasing it at SHOT. I wasn't sure of the date, but it sounds like that's what Glock will do.
Not long after the G42 was released, a Glock rep publicly stated that they wouldn't be releasing a single stack 9x19 until sales of the G42 had begun to drop off because, he said, no one would buy the .380 if a similar sized 9x19 were available. That's a refreshingly candid statement, and I have no doubt that his statement is correct.

Maybe it'll show up at SHOT. Maybe it'll show up shortly thereafter. Maybe it will be another year or more. We'll just have to wait and see, but you can bet that when they do get around to releasing it, Gloc will sell tons of them.

Posts: 107579 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:
Not long after the G42 was released, a Glock rep publicly stated that they wouldn't be releasing a single stack 9x19 until sales of the G42 had begun to drop off because, he said, no one would buy the .380 if a similar sized 9x19 were available. That's a refreshingly candid statement, and I have no doubt that his statement is correct.

Maybe it'll show up at SHOT. Maybe it'll show up shortly thereafter. Maybe it will be another year or more. We'll just have to wait and see, but you can bet that when they do get around to releasing it, Gloc will sell tons of them.

Well sooner would certainly be better than later for the shop. We'ee already seeing G42 sales cool off at our shop. Whereas a few months ago we'd sell out a half dozen G42s in less than a week, these days we're lucky if we sell a single one during that same time frame. Now that the early adopters have come and gone, we're now hitting up against those--like me, I admit--who harbor a strong distaste for .380AUTO and they are eagerly waiting for the 9mm Luger version to arrive.

Me personally...sadly not so much since it just mean that I will have to send the gun off to have it refinished right out of the box or else suffer the same slide pitting of my G23s and G26, that will start unabated from CCWing... big Frown

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post