SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
If they haven't already, I feel that someone will write their masters or PHD thesis on the sociological and psychological currents present in this thread.

Whether it's a degree in child psychology, is open to speculation.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I hope some of you guys have keyboard covers to keep your tears from destroying them. I thought the title of the thread was "You will buy a Glock". My answer is no I won't. I've been around firearms all my life, so I'm not a newbie to the gun scene.Some of my buddies have Glocks as well as other brands of auto loading pistols. So I shoot them for time to time.

Plus, I'm just jabbing back in fun with most of you guys.

parabellum, if you want to make it personal, go ahead. I'm a big boy and can handle my self. I bet you have more Sigs than I do. So what? I bet you'll own more Glocks that I ever will. I'll NEVER own one with so many other better choices out there. I already said Golcks are good guns, but I won't own one. I know what I like and Glock is not it. I don't recall saying that others can't or should not like Glocks as well as any other brand. You jumped to that conclusion all by yourself. If you can't handle other opinions, too bad for you.
Thanks for the warm welcome. Looks like you're a real asset here!

Posts: 10 | Location: Michigan | Registered: April 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Worc:
Looks like you're a real asset here!

I guess considering the man does own the Forum... Confused

Or did you not know that? Eek

Posts: 13109 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Woo 5000 posts in the thread!

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
parabellum, if you want to make it personal, go ahead.

We're just hazing you, chief, let's not be rude. It's his house.

I wasn't trying to bait you into a flame-out here, but you're going in that direction.

Posts: 10749 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of submoa
posted Hide Post
Going?

Posts: 1273 | Location: South Florida, A Third World Country with Modern Conveniences | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post

Okay, You guys were right. I bought a Glock 22 gen 4 today at the local Sportsman Warehouse. I wanted one for a while as I have become accustomed to my Glock duty pistol. I saw the Dark Earth and pulled the trigger. Yeah, I know You told me so...

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
Okay, You guys were right.

Mwahahahaha.

Nice pick-up! Those FDEs look great.

Posts: 10749 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Plus, I'm just jabbing back in fun with most of you guys.

^^^
Oh, are we having fun yet... Confused

quote:

If you want to make it personal, go ahead. I'm a big boy and can handle my self.

You don't like Glocks, you made your point.

Now go fuck yourself..

And welcome to the forum..

Posts: 4360 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
parabellum, if you want to make it personal, go ahead. I'm a big boy and can handle my self...

You jumped to that conclusion all by yourself. If you can't handle other opinions, too bad for you.

Worf...You still here man? It's been like two hours... Big Grin

Posts: 21838 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Czechvar:
quote:
parabellum, if you want to make it personal, go ahead. I'm a big boy and can handle my self...

You jumped to that conclusion all by yourself. If you can't handle other opinions, too bad for you.

Probably out burning bridges somewhere else.

Posts: 7398 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keith D.:
...Glocks are like MREs they work when you need them but they are not likely to be your first choice.

...and exactly which food group would Glocks fall into?

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Bye, stupid

You wanted attention and you damn well got it. Satisfied now?

Posts: 107563 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:

Okay, You guys were right. I bought a Glock 22 gen 4 today at the local Sportsman Warehouse. I wanted one for a while as I have become accustomed to my Glock duty pistol. I saw the Dark Earth and pulled the trigger. Yeah, I know You told me so...

Sportmans Warehouse has guns???? I visit ours here in Iowa twice weekly and they've not had more than 6 or 7 at any given time in the last few months. Mostly 1911/22's and some revolvers. They had a P30 yesterday for about eleventeen seconds. I haven't seen a "No, I will not buy a Glock" in 2 months.

That FDE is nice! Saw one at another LGS and made the mistake of "thinking" about it on my lunch break last week. Went back an hour later and, POOF! Gone. Ran away with an evil dark one instead.

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1820 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
quote:
Originally posted by Czechvar:
quote:
Thanks for the warm welcome...

Probably out burning bridges somewhere else.
You got that right... Smile

Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a Glock 34 but I sold it because I had to many pistols. I've been carrying a sig 239 for a while now, but pulled the trigger on a new gen3 Glock 19! Selling my 239 now. Good to be back in the club.

Posts: 379 | Location: Shenandoah Valley - VA | Registered: February 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
Waiting patiently on a baby shit colored G19 Gen 4. mmmmmm..... Love the Gen 4's too! Big Grin

Joe

Posts: 2525 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackwater:
Waiting patiently on a baby shit colored G19 Gen 4. mmmmmm..... Love the Gen 4's too! Big Grin

At least you're honest about the color... Smile

Posts: 4360 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tom01
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RANGER20:
Here Lies Worc... The Dork Dorfman.

Lol. Thanks for the good laugh and reference to Animal House.

__________________________________________________________________________________
David Harsanyi responds to critics of war memorial for Navy Cross recipient Danny Dietz:
"When a dove can protect our children from religious fanatics who'd like to behead them, I'll visit the National Peace Dove Memorial. For now, I look forward to taking my kids to Littleton and explaining why guys like Danny Dietz deserve to be honored."

Posts: 4394 | Location: Utah | Registered: August 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post