SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 495

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
Never say never, but I will never own a Glock.


Bbbuuuhhhhhh. Confused

I'm thinking your first will probably be the new G30S. Followed quickly by a 21SF.
 
Posts: 10309 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Sorry Para, page 249 and I haven't bought a Glock.
 
Posts: 6099 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bionic218:
quote:
Never say never, but I will never own a Glock.


Bbbuuuhhhhhh. Confused

I'm thinking your first will probably be the new G30S. Followed quickly by a 21SF.


Oh, I forgot about those two. In that case I'll still NEVER own a Glock or a .45 ACP. Not that there's any thing wrong with them. Just too many other better choices.
 
Posts: 10 | Location: Michigan | Registered: April 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'll still NEVER own a Glock


Denial. It's more than just a river in Egypt.
 
Posts: 10309 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bionic218:
quote:
I'll still NEVER own a Glock


Denial. It's more than just a river in Egypt.


I don't deny that I will NEVER own a Glock. I'm fortunate to know what I like and it's not Glocks!
 
Posts: 10 | Location: Michigan | Registered: April 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
You can't hide. It's in your DNA. The Dark side is strong. "These are the droids you're looking for!!!!"



Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.
 
Posts: 1756 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Texas Bob C.:
Sorry Para, page 249 and I haven't bought a Glock.
Wrong


It's page TWO HUNNERT FITTY!!


AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!


 
Posts: 89467 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Worc:
quote:
Originally posted by bionic218:
quote:
I'll still NEVER own a Glock


Denial. It's more than just a river in Egypt.


I don't deny that I will NEVER own a Glock. I'm fortunate to know what I like and it's not Glocks!


Yet 3 of your 5 posts are in a Glock thread.
 
Posts: 4372 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of Decon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Worc:
Never say never, but I will never own a Glock. Can't say a whole lot of bad things about them other than I don't care for how they feel and their controls. If I ever buy a polymer framed, striker fired pistol from Austria, it'll be the Steyr M-A1. German made would be the Walther PPQ.


So you're thinking a g19 would be a good start? Razz


Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.
C. S. Lewis
 
Posts: 1582 | Location: Houston TX | Registered: February 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drabfour:
quote:
Originally posted by Worc:
quote:
Originally posted by bionic218:
quote:
I'll still NEVER own a Glock


Denial. It's more than just a river in Egypt.


I don't deny that I will NEVER own a Glock. I'm fortunate to know what I like and it's not Glocks!


Yet 3 of your 5 posts are in a Glock thread.


Yep, pointing out I don't care for them and there are better choices out there. Plus this is Sig Forum, not a Glock forum. Did I mention that I will NEVER own a Glock.
 
Posts: 10 | Location: Michigan | Registered: April 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Sounds like you need a hug.
 
Posts: 4372 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I suspect that Worc is a latent Glockosexual.

Here's a couple of free passes to the bath house, Worc. Come see all the guys. I'm sure you'll fit right in. Razz
 
Posts: 89467 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Worc:
quote:
Originally posted by drabfour:
quote:
Originally posted by Worc:
quote:
Originally posted by bionic218:

quote:
I'll still NEVER own a Glock


Denial. It's more than just a river in Egypt.


I don't deny that I will NEVER own a Glock. I'm fortunate to know what I like and it's not Glocks!


Yet 3 of your 5 posts are in a Glock thread.


Yep, pointing out I don't care for them and there are better choices out there. Plus this is Sig Forum, not a Glock forum. Did I mention that I will NEVER own a Glock.


Tell the truth and shame the Devil, Worc.

You love that Black Glock, don't ya'? Matter of fact, you can't get enough of that Black Glock, can ya'? Razz

It's OK, man. We won't judge you here. Cool

-BK



"If it's all the same to you, I'd really prefer to visit the range."
 
Posts: 7980 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
I once said the same things. And then the whispering started. It was only a matter of time. Only a matter of time.


____________
Μολὼν Λαβέ
01 03 04 14 16 18
 
Posts: 7166 | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drabfour:
Sounds like you need a hug.



I'll pass on the hug. Masyybe you mother can help you out there. I could use another Sig or maybe a HK P-30 though

parabellum you can keep you little club to your selves.

Sounds like some of you guys have denial issues that not EVERYONE drinks the Glock kool aid. There're good guns, I'll NEVER own one though. I may have mentioned that before.
 
Posts: 10 | Location: Michigan | Registered: April 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Worc:
parabellum you can keep you little club to your selves.
You voluntarily come into a long-running thread in this forum and call attention to yourself, then get all whiny when members give you the attention you asked for.

No doubt that there are some people in this world who think if you say you like one thing, this means that you don't like another, but that's not necessarily true. I'd bet my bottom dollar I own more SIGs than you. It wouldn't even be close. Just because many members here like Glocks, it doesn't mean we don't like SIGs or other pistols, so just stop your whining.

If you want to be a member here, then participate in the threads which deal with those things that interest you, and leave the rest alone.
 
Posts: 89467 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Worc:
quote:
Originally posted by drabfour:
Sounds like you need a hug.



I'll pass on the hug. Masyybe you mother can help you out there. I could use another Sig or maybe a HK P-30 though

parabellum you can keep you little club to your selves.

Sounds like some of you guys have denial issues that not EVERYONE drinks the Glock kool aid. There're good guns, I'll NEVER own one though. I may have mentioned that before.

Y'know...I think you've been so focused on your Rhodes Scholarship that you've forgotten how to have fun...Loosen up a bit, let yourself go...buy the Glock and grow a set... Razz
 
Posts: 21806 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Worc:
I'll pass on the hug. Masyybe you mother can help you out there. I could use another Sig or maybe a HK P-30 though

parabellum you can keep you little club to your selves.

Sounds like some of you guys have denial issues that not EVERYONE drinks the Glock kool aid. There're good guns, I'll NEVER own one though. I may have mentioned that before.


Sweetie if you don't like Glocks, why are you wasting your (and our) time on this thread.

Let us have this little Glock club and butt the fuck out.

BTW, nice knowing you..

Could be the shortest Sigforum membership ever... Big Grin


Break on through to the other side, yeah............
 
Posts: 4047 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
Who's doing member screening anyway? How'd Worf get past the TSA background check...? Razz
 
Posts: 21806 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'll pass on the hug. Masyybe you mother can help you out there.


Just a little hazing there Worc. No need to bring mamma into it.

Take a minute (or a day) and read this thread and you'll understand. Many of us sounded just like you and have changed.

I see you're a Sig and HK guy, those are two solid choices, and we like those too.

Welcome to the forum. Smile
 
Posts: 10309 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 495 
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock

© SIGforum 2019