SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shooter55:
You'll buy a Glock because you can't afford anything better, that is their market.

Yeah, Glocks are all I can afford... Frown

Oh wait........ Roll Eyes

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1lowlife,

Posts: 4359 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well shoot. After reading this for 4 days I suddenly have an urge to buy a G19. Roll Eyes

Posts: 193 | Registered: February 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
You'll buy a Glock because you can't afford anything better, that is their market.
Are you genuinely that dull-witted, or is this an act for attention? Because, really, you're talking out of your ass.

Posts: 107505 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rembart:
Well shoot. After reading this for 4 days I suddenly have an urge to buy a G19. Roll Eyes

It worked for me (G19-Gen4). Glad I did Wink

Harold B
----------------------
"God made men, but Sam Colt made them equal."

Posts: 1009 | Location: Pacific NW - USA | Registered: November 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LimaCharlie
posted Hide Post
quote:

You are right! After buying my black rifles, my hunting rifles, my lever action rifles, my military rifles, my high end 1911s, my Ruger handguns, my classic Colt handguns, my S&W hand guns, my Sig handguns, my Desert Eagle, and stocking twenty-one calibers of ammunition, I could only afford a few Glocks.

U.S. Army, Retired

Posts: 3725 | Location: Northwest Oregon | Registered: June 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More Human
Than Human
Picture of Ian111
posted Hide Post
quote:

Damn, I knew I shouldn't have sold my 2 Springfield Professionals, my Les Baer TRS, and my SIG Sauers. Now people like you are gonna think I can't afford anything better. Frown I Sad...... sniffle sniffle.....

“The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.”― Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 9811 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Trollers gonna troll. Admin gonna admin.

'mon back, son...

Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Anyone here have a G29?

Tell me how cool it is, please?

Posts: 9957 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Road goes on forever
and the Party never ends
Picture of Dyingtime
posted Hide Post
Glocks work, they are accurate, reliable in my experience and since I live in Atlanta area I can take them down and have them worked on. I own other hand guns as many here do. But daily each car has a G22 in the trunk and a G27 in the front seat.

You will not find another pistol with more holster offerings made.

" The Road goes on forever and the Party never ends"

Posts: 3297 | Location: Blairsville Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LimaCharlie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
Anyone here have a G29?

I owned a G29 and it was great for concealment. I carried two fifteen round magazines for spares. I sold it after I retired because I can dress around a G20SF now.

U.S. Army, Retired

Posts: 3725 | Location: Northwest Oregon | Registered: June 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MT357Magnum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
Anyone here have a G29?

I had a G/29 It was a great shooting gun, The ammo at times was hard to find & getting expensive, I liked it alot but sold it for something more compact a G/27..

Nothing wrong with the G/29 at all..

Posts: 2601 | Location: Mich | Registered: September 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Trollers gonna troll. Admin gonna admin.

'mon back, son...

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:

And here I always thought the reason why I bought them was due to how I liked and shot them.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
Yeah, me too. Glad THAT'S cleared up.

Posts: 3675 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thinks are like my wife's cookies. Easy to consume them. I had 15 at one point when the plastic fantastic madness was big. Narrowed it down a bit. Smile

Glock armorer
M&P Armorer
SIG fan and shooter

Posts: 38 | Location: South Snohomish County | Registered: January 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Actually intended this to be humorous, poking fun at we Sig owners who pay much more for a reliable weapon than we have too. Obviously, I could have worded it differently, to properly convey that, and perhaps included a smiley. I own many brands that are excellent shooters. Sorry if I offended Glock owners, that seriously was not the intent, although in retrospect, I can clearly see it can be taken that way.

Posts: 97 | Location: St. Louis, Mo area | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Actually intended this to be humorous, poking fun at we Sig owners who pay much more for a reliable weapon than we have too. Obviously, I could have worded it differently, to properly convey that, and perhaps included a smiley. I own many brands that are excellent shooters. Sorry if I offended Glock owners, that seriously was not the intent, although in retrospect, I can clearly see it can be taken that way.

Good deal.

I own a lot of high end custom guns. I carry a Glock at work. Given the choice to carry a high end custom gun at work, I'd still carry a Glock.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Uh uh. Ain't buyin' it. Here's what you posted:

quote:
There's not one single speck of humor in that statement, smiley faces or no. "You'll buy a Glock because you can't afford anything better, that is their market.". Uh uh. Nope. Horse shit. Ain't buyin' it. That was intended as an insult. No doubt about it. There's no way you actually meant it as a jab at SIG owners who pay too much. That makes no sense.

You just don't like the heat you're taking. At least have the courage of your convictions.

You came in here begging for attention, and you damn well have it now, don't you?

Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Or maybe that for a great many people a stock Glock is the best all around combat pistol to carry?

Guess I'll throw my BHP, 210, Dan Wessons, Colt, and other nice things in the drink, $500 is my limit.

Roll Eyes

Posts: 9957 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Hmmm...let me see. My new Gen4 G34, 3 additional spare mags, Warren Tacticals, tax, shipping. About $870. That's about all I could afford after buying my Wilson Pro and my P226R. Hmmm... Lemme tink about dis. Roll Eyes

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post