SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Picture of ELG
posted Hide Post
Just traded a Glock 17 for a Walther PPQ better trigger more accurate. I've previously owned a G19 and G23 and sold both. However I will buy another Glock in future. After my 2 Sigs, HK USP, and 2 other Walthers I need a good beat it all to hell and still fire gun like a Glock. Plus I can always find a used one cheap.

Posts: 470 | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ELG:
Just traded a Glock 17 for a Walther PPQ better trigger more accurate. I've previously owned a G19 and G23 and sold both. However I will buy another Glock in future. After my 2 Sigs, HK USP, and 2 other Walthers I need a good beat it all to hell and still fire gun like a Glock. Plus I can always find a used one cheap.

Welcome to the forums, ELG. Smile
The PPQ is a cool little pistol, isn't it? It took me a while to warm up to it, but it really is a fun gun to shoot.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Woohoo, the FDE G19 Gen3 is here!
I think it looks pretty close to the OD's that I have, but better. I still really want a Gen4 G17.

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I need one in red, white, and blue. 'Merica!! Hell yeah!!

Posts: 107461 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

If they made one, I'd get one too!

A Strangely
Persuasive Monster
Picture of Swain0351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by agony:
quote:

Looks like someone does. Glockstore.com

"Arguing with a fool is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, shit on the board, and strut around like it's victorious." ~Anonymous

Posts: 10359 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
'Merica!! Hell Yeah!!

Posts: 107461 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Wow, shooting that gun would give me seizures.

posted Hide Post
And make it 3!

19 gen4 ( oh the nooesss!)

20sf

34 gen 4 (bought yesterday!)

All blue labels... Do I need a29sf.....

Smile

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2506 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito ergo sum
Picture of trover
posted Hide Post
Stopped by the LGS today to sell some safe queens that had no prospect of seeing escape and ended up carrying out a 17L. Damn you, Para. I think that's my sixth Block. Hell, I don't know. They just multiply...

Posts: 3471 | Location: Where It's Hot & Humid | Registered: April 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by leonidas211:

All blue labels...

Blue label? What does that indicate?

God bless America.

Posts: 13483 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of molson3530
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:

IIRC those are guns that are for personal LE/Military purchases at a discount. I believe that they also come with 3 mags.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Tidewater, VA | Registered: August 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Swain0351:
quote:
quote:

I plan of stopping by TheGlockStore this week, they're local, I'll see if they have one. Cool

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
'Merica!! Hell Yeah!!
I thought the correct movie line was America, fuck yeah! (ie, Team America).

Liking the butterscotch colored frames...

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeremiahjj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by navyshooter:
quote:
Originally posted by Swain0351:
quote:
quote:

I plan of stopping by TheGlockStore this week, they're local, I'll see if they have one. Cool

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and while I love the red, white and blue and cry when the American flag passes by in a parade, that is the ugliest gun I have ever seen. Others may feel differently, which is fine too.

SIGnature: Jere

Posts: 1369 | Location: Colorado Springs, Colo. | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by molson3530:
quote:

IIRC those are guns that are for personal LE/Military purchases at a discount. I believe that they also come with 3 mags.

Thank you.

God bless America.

Posts: 13483 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MSG21
posted Hide Post
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and while I love the red, white and blue and cry when the American flag passes by in a parade, that is the ugliest gun I have ever seen. Others may feel differently, which is fine too.[/QUOTE]

+ 1. Frown

“Pray not for lighter burdens but for stronger backs.”

Posts: 264 | Location: Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito ergo sum
Picture of trover
posted Hide Post
Picked up a 24 today, my seventh Block.

Posts: 3471 | Location: Where It's Hot & Humid | Registered: April 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by molson3530:
quote:

Thank you.

You can get a blue label by being a member of GSSF (lots of benefits) or becoming a Glock amorer (which is what I did).

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2506 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arflattop
posted Hide Post
I've looked at Glocks over the past few years. I've really tried to like them, but none felt right or pointed naturally for me.

Guess I just wasn't looking "old" enough. Yesterday I came home from the LGS with a Model 20, Gen2 (born March 1991, I believe). It feels great. Can't wait to try it out.

Never thought I'd cross over to the dark side....

JPFO Life Member

Posts: 1216 | Location: Heartland of KY | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post