SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No need do apologize, just...

BeCool

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of radinski
posted Hide Post
Guess I should've joined the club a year ago when I got my first Glock (G32). Picked up a G19 last saturday and I'm just getting them broken in. Not nearly as nice as my Sigs but good guns never the less. Both are more accurate than I am but that should improve the more I practice with them.

Posts: 273 | Location: North Alabama | Registered: January 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hey!
Hold my beer!
Picture of rkight3
posted Hide Post
I've never owned a Glock. I borrowed a g17 to shoot IDPA once, didn't really like it much. (the glock Razz)

I loaned a friend $300 and took his g19 as collateral. (With signed sales receipt if not paid back in 6 months.) I shot 100 rounds through it and wasn't impressed, but I would of kept it for a truck gun if he wouldn't of picked it up.

Posts: 2395 | Location: Western Kentucky. | Registered: March 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More Human
Than Human
Picture of Ian111
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:

But as i now have 3 different p229s and see no immediate need for another gun as i now have a EDC piece and a couple i just love to shoot... I'm seeing a possible future need for a 'truck gun' i can keep in the car; it would be my toss-it-in-the-shit gun. and while i usually simply find humor in this long-winded and repetitious thread, i'm now going to join the masses and say that i, too - a fellow glock hater, may consider a glock for the beat-it-to-hell, i-don't-care-if-it's-an-ugly-son-of-a-bitch gun i may need.

You gotta love a gun you feel like you can treat like shit and it doesn't care. All it says in return is "I will be there for you".

“The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.”― Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 9811 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you don't crash, you
ain't tryin' hard enough
posted Hide Post
Didnt want this tread to slow down, so i bought two more over the weekend. A 19 and 26 for a total of 4 Glocks all in 9.

------------------------------------------------------------------------"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face" - Mike Tyson

Posts: 470 | Location: N. TX | Registered: April 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not quite right
Picture of P220forever
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crni4:
Didnt want this tread to slow down, so i bought two more over the weekend. A 19 and 26 for a total of 4 Glocks all in 9.

Eek Eek Eek

Posts: 10026 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito ergo sum
Picture of trover
posted Hide Post
Picked up my fourth today, a 35.

Posts: 3471 | Location: Where It's Hot & Humid | Registered: April 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love my 1911's and Sigs first and foremost, however...When the end is near, there is smoke in the air, the sun goes down and the dirt, grime, and other wonderful firearm enemies have made your pretty weapons disfuctional and you have no way to clean your weapon, YOU WILL WISH YOU HAD AND PRAY YOU FIND A GLOCK...or revolver. Keep your powder dry boys......you heard it here first.

Posts: 142 | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aquino914
posted Hide Post
I cant say it enough. I love my Glock 19 and 26. Used to hate them, now i love em'.
On duty and Off duty! love that tupperware.

Arghhhh...Bullets....My only weakness....How Did You know?!?!

~Harold& Kumar~

Posts: 678 | Registered: July 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fendi
posted Hide Post
alright alright. I did it I didt it.. I confess.. I bought a glock.. and not just one but two.....sniff I feel so dirty Frown

NRA Life member. GOA Life Member, 225/P6 connesiour

Posts: 56 | Location: kansas | Registered: January 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Strewth!
Picture of NVBigEd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fendi:
alright alright. I did it I didt it.. I confess.. I bought a glock.. and not just one but two.....sniff I feel so dirty Frown

Yeah... But it's a good "dirty"! Welcome to the dark side!

"Indecision may, or may not, be my problem!"

Posts: 1104 | Location: Las Vegas area | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of feedramp
posted Hide Post
Well .... it has finally happened. Someone run and find parabellum ... Cool

After months of deliberation, and deciding which model to purchase, I picked up a Gen4 G19 today.
The 19 fits my hand perfectly, and this is one way to have a little piece of Austria.
So, you'll have to excuse me now, while I take some personal time to fondle it .. Big Grin

Also picked up a Galco IWB summer comfort holster and another box of Gold Dot 124 gr. +P.

"Life is good"

Posts: 3616 | Registered: July 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Whtwolf14
posted Hide Post
I'm on the hunt for a Gen4 G26 for "another" off duty/BUG.....

Going back to the Staties... Cool

Posts: 4281 | Location: Mountains....lots of Mountains.... | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito ergo sum
Picture of trover
posted Hide Post
Pick up my fifth, a 19 next Thursday. A Gen4 trade-in with night sights for $475. I think this is a disease...

Posts: 3471 | Location: Where It's Hot & Humid | Registered: April 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I think once I aquire a 4th Gen Glock 26 and 34 I should be done buying Glocks for a while. Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
I think once I aquire a 4th Gen Glock 26 and 34 I should be done buying Glocks for a while. Wink

Hahaha, good luck with THAT game plan Stick! Smile

Posts: 3546 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Virginia's "instant" background check finally OK'ed the purchase of my new Gen. 4 G23 in only SIX DAYS.

It was worth the "instant" wait. I haven't owned a GLOCK for 10 years, but this one I've already grown fond of. Ran two boxes of Win White Box FMJ and ~ 50 assorted HP's that were in the bottom of my junk ammo box. The new G23 ran 100% and ejected all brass strongly.

My Arch Angel Kydex rig built by Dale Fricke arrived today. I carried it all day and found it a great match for the pistol.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Eschew Tupperware!!!!!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16196 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Eschew Tupperware!!!!!

[Yoda] Not ready you are. [/Yoda]

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Eschew? I could've sworn I read 'embrace'...

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post