SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reloaderguy:
Thanks. Flowers of your choice. Candies I prefer choclate covered caramel. Just want to get that on the record.
Sorry, I don't make the choices. I just push the button and the whole thing unfolds.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adamnewman
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile, I realized that, unlike me, my never had a malfunction of any kind, soon to be 20 year old 2nd gen G19 is never going to die. That's a good thing, but I found myself for no good reason craving another G19. I figured a 3rd gen is probably due, or overdue. So, I recently added a built in early 2009 Austrian Import G19 to my Glock family. I put 600 flawless rounds through it this weekend, it felt and shot just like a Glock, and all is good with the world.

"Only a fool or a fraud talks tough or romantically about war." - John McCain

Posts: 311 | Location: SW Washington State | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Never gonna happen! I'll take my P225 over one anyday.

The P225..
The worst Sig made in my opinion.

Same capacity as the P239 in a bigger package... Frown

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1lowlife:
quote:
Never gonna happen! I'll take my P225 over one anyday.

The P225..
The worst Sig made in my opinion.

Same capacity as the P239 in a bigger package... Frown

It's fine for me!

“The more corrupt the State, the more numerous are its laws”
– Tacitus

Posts: 563 | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's fine for me!
Well that's just great. Now here's what you do- you take your pistol and go find another thread. I don't want to see you in this one again, mmmkay? Smile

Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Personaly, I will never, ever (never say never?) buy another Glock. The FIVE I alread own will do just fine thank you very much!

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Banned
posted Hide Post
Damn, I just bough one.

Early 3rd Gen. G23 --- good stuff. Couldn't pass it up for the $425 asking price.

Posts: 270 | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I got my mojo workin'.

posted Hide Post
I bought my second one about a month ago.

Posts: 61 | Location: Benicia, Ca. | Registered: October 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just bought a Glock 17 Gen 4 with night sights to complement my Glock 34 and my Sub 2000 that takes Glock mags. I bought extra 33 round mags, extra +2 extensions for my 17 rounders. Yeah, I bought Glocks.

I'm now looking at either a G19 or G26, possibly to replace my Keltec PF-9 Hard chrome.

Posts: 631 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: March 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LimaCharlie
posted Hide Post
It is comforting to carry my G26 with two thirty-three round magazines for backup.

U.S. Army, Retired

Posts: 3725 | Location: Northwest Oregon | Registered: June 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adamnewman:
Meanwhile, I realized that, unlike me, my never had a malfunction of any kind, soon to be 20 year old 2nd gen G19 is never going to die. That's a good thing, but I found myself for no good reason craving another G19. I figured a 3rd gen is probably due, or overdue. So, I recently added a built in early 2009 Austrian Import G19 to my Glock family. I put 600 flawless rounds through it this weekend, it felt and shot just like a Glock, and all is good with the world.

Haha, my first Glock was a gen2 19 that I bought in 1998 to use as my back-up weapon when I started this career (didn't know they had LE pricing back then, but it was only $425). All my other Glocks are gen3s, but none in 9mm. I broke down last month and told my LE dealer to order me a gen4 19. Eagerly waiting for it.
Hoping it has the new dot connector and 0-4-2 RSA. First thing I plan on doing is swapping in one of my spare gen3 smooth triggers. (All my compacts and subcompacts get smooth triggers when I open the box)

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Good Shepherd
Twice Removed
Picture of Crescendo
posted Hide Post
I really have nothing against this thread, but 4 months with a title of "You will buy a Glock"?

Hail and go forth -

Edited to corect my terrible spelling Frown

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Crescendo,

Posts: 5102 | Location: troy.ohio.USA | Registered: November 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Yup...got me again:

After all this time a .40SW has finally joined my motley collection of calibers and guns.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
Yup...got me again:

After all this time a .40SW has finally joined my motley collection of calibers and guns.

After years of disliking the 40cal as a whole, this Glock thread has me rethinking that. Eek
I shot a BIL's G23 years ago that didn't seem to have the snappy recoil I had with my 40cal P229 or XD40..

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
Yup...got me again:

^^^^
This will probably be my next purchase as well.

Joe

Posts: 2525 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackwater:
^^^^
This will probably be my next purchase as well.

I hadn't planned on buying it. But the bloody trigger on that SP-01 Tactical that I picked up recently really put me in a foul mood and had me wanting some serious G19 therapy. After a satisfying range session with the Glock it left me wondering just why in blazes I keep fooling around with other guns. Glock's compact receiver is near perfect for me so I rented a G23 and decided right after a box of .40 thru that pistol that I needed to keep my head and focus on gun designs that seem to work best for me.

Damn epiphanies...

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A friend of mine who is new to guns and shooting, just bought his first gun, a gen 3 Glock 17.
And today I loaded up on extra glock mags since they are on sale.

Posts: 425 | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Decon
posted Hide Post
Just bought my 5th Glock today because of this thread! I think I got the fever real bad! Big Grin

Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.
C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1582 | Location: Houston TX | Registered: February 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post