SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Just bought a Glock 17 today
My P-220 will remain my home defense weapon. But after shooting my friends G-17 at the range I just had to get one.

Posts: 9 | Registered: April 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too Many Concussions
Picture of buckmaster
posted Hide Post
I never thought I'd buy a Glock but did so several months ago. A G-23. Although I love the Sigs I have, I can honestly say there is nothing I can say negative about the G-23. I would actually like to have it with the RTF frame but I don't want to trade it just for that reason.

Freedom is not Free. God Bless Our Military and the CIA

Support the NRA
Romans 8:28

Posts: 4274 | Location: I really don't know anymore | Registered: May 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JACKHAMMER
posted Hide Post
I received my KKM 10mm to .40 conversion barrel for my G-29 recently. Perfect function and super accurate. Pretty friggen' sweet.
The wide frame of the G-29 really handles the recoil well.

Anchors Aweigh!

Posts: 467 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: January 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Bought my 28th and 29th one yesterday. A G19 and a G23.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...600085652#6600085652

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7943 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
Bought my 28th and 29th one yesterday.
Dang, son.

We're gonna change your name to glock357. Razz

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeremiahjj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jester814:
If ammo ever becomes available again... I'm going to buy a 19 and NEVER clean or maintain it and see how long I can shoot it straight out of the box till it fails.

Just wish they had nicer feeling triggers.

You won't live long enough to see the Glock 19 fail. But re your comment about "nicer feeling triggers," all triggers feel the same when the hammer/striker falls and the pistol goes boom.

It's when you dry fire that triggers feel or sound different. Dry fire for practice, but once you get on the range or in the woods and pull the trigger, they all feel the same.

SIGnature: Jere

Posts: 1369 | Location: Colorado Springs, Colo. | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
Bought my 28th and 29th one yesterday.
Dang, son.

We're gonna change your name to glock357. Razz

I have a few of those. Wink

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7943 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
I'll probably pick up another 17. In case the first one breaks.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bry@n
posted Hide Post
After the 17 and 19, now I am thinking about a g34 or g35. Maybe a g23, I dunno.

I will say that my sigs have sat and my glocks have been the go to weapon lately.

Posts: 1541 | Location: PA | Registered: February 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Road goes on forever
and the Party never ends
Picture of Dyingtime
posted Hide Post
Held a G20SF and compared it to std G20 and I think I will be adding the SF model later this year.

" The Road goes on forever and the Party never ends"

Posts: 3297 | Location: Blairsville Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Just added my 4th to the stable, a spankin new G34. I loves me some Glocks! Whats not to love? You can share holsters, my crimson trace can be used on whichever I want, mags can be used in any of them, they never break...

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MHolland
posted Hide Post
So, the G19 3rd Gen that I ordered for my dad arrived. Shit. This thing is going to be hard to pass over to him. Harder than I thought. I had always bitched about the grip, but it took me about 2hrs to switch from hate to LOVE this grip. I see the point now. It forces you to take a more aggressive grip and posture with it. I, for one, now love the G19 3rd Gen grip!

I have a P30 9mm that I love. But damn man...Im thinking a G19 with Straight 8 night sights and an extended mag release would be frikken butter. Plus it is MUCH more comfortable to carry and I love the size. And Trigger. And actually the looks too. But that trigger with NO takeup after reset is damn nice compared to the HK.

I either need to:
A) Give my dad my P30 insted and upgrade the sights, etc on the G19.
B) Give my dad his G19 and get my HKs trigger (and probably sights too) worked over ASAP.
C) Keep HK as is, forget "one night stand" with lovely Glock girl, go back home to truly awesome, but just not "strange" HK wife.

With the way things are right now financially, having both is just not an option (I just bought a Noveske AND an engagement ring!)

Am I just in love because she is new? I just cant get over the trigger and the size.

Someone talk some sense into me!!

Posts: 3317 | Location: SC Lowcountry | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Seek therapy, man.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MHolland
posted Hide Post
I know. Frown

Posts: 3317 | Location: SC Lowcountry | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Road goes on forever
and the Party never ends
Picture of Dyingtime
posted Hide Post
Got 11 and my be getting the 20SF sooner than later.

" The Road goes on forever and the Party never ends"

Posts: 3297 | Location: Blairsville Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Trigger
posted Hide Post
I have a G17 Gen. 4 on order and have been dreaming about a G22 Gen. 4. The full sized models feel better in my hands.

Posts: 43 | Location: Euless, Texas | Registered: May 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MHolland:
Someone talk some sense into me!!

Give your Dad the Glock 19 as planned. Sell your P30 and purchase a Glock 19. You will still have $ left over for mags, holster, sights, ect.

Problem solved Big Grin

Posts: 2183 | Registered: July 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MHolland,

Keep the P30 and save up for a Glock 19 and then you will have two great pistols. There are great deals out there on used Glock 19s. Bottom line is you will miss the P30 and that is a pistol that is hard to replace money wise. Much easier to come up with money for a Glock. Bill

HK, Glock, Walther and SIG are my choice in handguns.
Weapon Shield CLP for all pistol care.
It is a hell of a lot easier to get out of jail than it is to get out of the morgue...

Posts: 4405 | Location: Pgh, Pa. USA | Registered: April 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for dishonorable behavior/failure to honor a contract
posted Hide Post
My current favorite Glock:
G38

Posts: 185 | Registered: April 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LimaCharlie
posted Hide Post
I need help! I am losing my Glockness! Last trip to my pusher at Guncrafters in Salem, I went home with a Sig P238. Today I went in to see Doug and a Dan Wesson Valor .45 ACP followed me home.

U.S. Army, Retired

Posts: 3725 | Location: Northwest Oregon | Registered: June 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post