SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I've got a NIB '92 Glock 17 that I was the high bidder at $400 arriving next week. I bought a new G19 a few years ago, never fired it and ended up selling it because I just did not like the finger grooves. On my G17, what night sights are recommended - Trijicon, Meprolight or Glock? Thanks in advance.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Code Warrior
Picture of viking442
posted Hide Post
BMR:
I like a Warren Tactical plain black rear with a tritium front (Trijicon insert). Just installed these on my new Gen 3 G17.

Posts: 5177 | Location: Florida | Registered: April 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fiddlers
posted Hide Post
Real clean a practical.

Posts: 948 | Location: SWFL | Registered: April 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked her up this morning and she kicks ass.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PHOSCHEKER
posted Hide Post
yeah, i will own one someday. When im too damn lazy to clean my gun, I am going to abuse the shit out of it. Piss on it for it is the devil. I will put it through a real torture test and see what they are made of. I just will never use it as my carry gun. Big Grin

-----------------------------------

\

Posts: 155 | Location: CA | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Viking442:
quote:
I like a Warren Tactical plain black rear with a tritium front (Trijicon insert).

Great sights, I installed these on my three 19s and my wife has them now on her two 26s. Both of us find ourselves picking up the front sight quicker when shooting our different drills.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll come clean now, I went glock shopping today. Soon as I find a decent price on a used 20 or 29 I'll be part of the club.

Posts: 2489 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J387
posted Hide Post
Needs some oil for those Glocks? Get yourself some Glocker Oil!

http://www.jegs.com/i/Glocker+...461/2703623/10002/-1

lol

Even the Losers Get Lucky Sometimes

Posts: 406 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As Glock #31's are not that common, State Farm Ins. agreed to let me replace my stolen G31 with a G32, which is readily available at my favorite shop. When my G17 is ready to be picked up at the factory, I will have NS put on the G32. I also have a G26 on lay-a-way that will go to the factory for a physical when it is paid for.

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MILEO440
posted Hide Post
Yup you are right... Today I got a glock a 19 gen 4. Although I did not buy it my super wonderful Girlfriend got it for me for my birthday... She finally got sick of me handling a glock 19 at everysingle gun shop we went to. Smile

"It's a Calling and a Passion not a Job"

Posts: 90 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Everytime someone buys a Glock, an Angel gets it's wings! Razz

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Code Warrior
Picture of viking442
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orive 8:
Viking442:
quote:
I like a Warren Tactical plain black rear with a tritium front (Trijicon insert).

Great sights, I installed these on my three 19s and my wife has them now on her two 26s. Both of us find ourselves picking up the front sight quicker when shooting our different drills.

Amen. They are indeed fast. Smile

Posts: 5177 | Location: Florida | Registered: April 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mmissile
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Everytime someone buys a Glock, an Angel gets it's wings! Razz

And I shoot them down with my uppity HK's. Razz

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
'proposed 28th Amendment' to the U.S. Constitution: 'Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives. . .'

Posts: 9500 | Location: Former America/Michigan | Registered: November 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dcowboyscr
posted Hide Post
Damn it Parabellum! You had to start this thread didn't you?! I couldn't resist the pull of the Glock-19! Picked a gen-3 up NIB this morning! Thank you sir! I just put a quick 100 rounds through it and I'm in love!

"Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose."

Posts: 3088 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, USA | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Decon
posted Hide Post
Well as ya'll know I bought three Glock's last year. So, two days ago I was at Gander Mountain and they had a new 3rd Gen g-17 RTF for $499.00.

I have been wanting one so bad and really did not think I would ever get a RTF. I really did not have the cash so I put it on layaway. So this makes 4 Glock in less than a year. I think I need a twelve step program. My wife is not really very happy aboyt all this but I just keep blaming Para! Big Grin

Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.
C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1582 | Location: Houston TX | Registered: February 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of velvetshnitz
posted Hide Post
I have the opportunity to pick up a new in box G27 or G19 (haven't decided yet, but leaning towards the 27)for just over 450.00 in the next few days.

Dave

-SIG-Sauer P226R 9mm
-SIG-Sauer P226 9mm
-HK P2000sk V3 9mm
-HK P30 V3 9mm
-Glock 19
-Glock 20 Gen 4
-S&W 686 3 inch
-S&W M&P9
-BCM 14.5 carbine
-Arsenal SLR 107Cr

Posts: 1156 | Location: Monroe, WA | Registered: June 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by velvetshnitz:
I have the opportunity to pick up a new in box G27 or G19 (haven't decided yet, but leaning towards the 27)
It's not 'which one', it's 'which one first'. Wink

Get the G19 first.

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of velvetshnitz
posted Hide Post
While I do think the G19 is the ideal sized pistol. the G27 has a more useful position in my rotation lined up with summer looming! Smile

Dave

-SIG-Sauer P226R 9mm
-SIG-Sauer P226 9mm
-HK P2000sk V3 9mm
-HK P30 V3 9mm
-Glock 19
-Glock 20 Gen 4
-S&W 686 3 inch
-S&W M&P9
-BCM 14.5 carbine
-Arsenal SLR 107Cr

Posts: 1156 | Location: Monroe, WA | Registered: June 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flork
posted Hide Post
Pardon me for the thread drift, but this thread is approaching the the size of the Shotgun class thread we had 5 years ago that went way way over board and I'd just like to say......Good Job Fellas!!

------------------------------
-------------------------------------------
Scott @ Apex
-------------------------------------------
"Own enough guns that your wife will never notice a gun or 2 being added or taken away from the collection."
Leonard Novak - "Thee Gambler" (SASS)
------------------------------------------------

My guides to Sig Lubrication: http://www.apextactical.com/bl...-sauer-pistol-rails/

http://www.apextactical.com/bl...nternal-lubrication/

Posts: 3489 | Location: Apex Tactical Specialties - Peoria, AZ | Registered: June 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More Human
Than Human
Picture of Ian111
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by velvetshnitz:
While I do think the G19 is the ideal sized pistol. the G27 has a more useful position in my rotation lined up with summer looming! Smile

Since you're gonnna eventually get a G19 why not a G26 instead of the G27? If the G26 works well for you as a carry piece then you can maybe skip the G19 and consider the G34! Big Grin

“The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.”― Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 9811 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post