SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Tritium Fibre Optic Front Sight
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tritium Fibre Optic Front Sight Login/Join 
posted
Has anyone used the Tritium Fibre Optic Front Sight on their P320.

If so, what are your opinions on it?

All answers are appreciated!

Jimmers
Lakeway, Texas
"The first casualty of war is Truth" (Aeschylus)

Posts: 52 | Location: Texas | Registered: August 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Test

Jimmers
Lakeway, Texas

Posts: 52 | Location: Texas | Registered: August 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Has anyone used the Tritium Fibre Optic Front Sight on their P320.

Yes, for my old eyes nothing better. I only use the Sig branded front only TFO as it matches the factory #6 & #8 closer than a sight from the Truglo TFO set.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4264 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anush, does that sight require a special pusher to install? What about the rear sight?

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anush, does that sight require a special pusher to install? What about the rear sight?

No special pusher, just a good one. For a rear sight I prefer the old style painted bar or black. My eyes do not like the 3 dot system when the rears are as bright as the front.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4264 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I did have the XRay3 sights on my full sized P320, and then replaced the front only with a TFO from SIG. It is a great combination. The XRay3 rear pretty much blacks out in daylight. I used a regular style sight pusher, nothing special. As Anush mentioned, you need to buy the TFO from SIG, not from Truglo.

Posts: 10784 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, I will take a look at this.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My 938 came with fiber/tritium front sight and I like it. Works in sunlight and night time.

Posts: 394 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the replies. That's exactly what I wanted to do and now will buy it from Sig.

Appreciate it fellows!!

Jimmers
Lakeway, Texas