SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Sig Sauer AG corporate name & website
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Sig Sauer AG corporate name & website Login/Join 
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted
On the heels of SAN Swiss Arms name change, comes their new website: http://www.sigsauer.swiss/en/index.php

I like the look of the site and glad to see the 55X platform is now available in 6.5 Creedmoor and 300 BLK. Rifles also include a SIG 553 AL US model; the US must stand for Universal Service... I only wish these were intended for the U.S. market, but alas they'll serve as eye candy. That is until JDI imports them as pistols.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
looks like the US takes USGI mags so maybe it does stand for United States

Posts: 7796 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Maybe. But those aren't just USGI mags... They're STANAG magazines, standardized for use by (nearly) everyone in NATO.

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
I want the grenade launcher.... But I am sure it is not available in the US either...

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Rogue and Blackguard
Picture of FPNunes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by armedprof:
I want the grenade launcher.... But I am sure it is not available in the US either...

And we are the poorer for it! Wink

Save the whales. Redeem them for valuable prizes...

Posts: 1556 | Location: Missing New England everyday | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post