SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 Mags? Cheap
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 Mags? Cheap Login/Join 
posted
Where is the least expensive place to buy these mags? Not looking for larger cap.. 10 or 12 rounds. I saw a place someone mentioned.. but didn't make not of it.

Posts: 16 | Registered: April 16, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try Osage County Guns.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
GunMag Warehouse has the 15 round for $46 and the 10/12 mags for $43. Not sure how good that is.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wandering, but
not lost...I think
Picture of brywards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
Try Osage County Guns.

Yep. I haven’t seen them cheaper anywhere else.

Click

Posts: 2715 | Location: West Texas | Registered: January 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gunbroker has decent prices but like all auctions it’s hit or miss.

Posts: 597 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: September 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The current Osage County Guns pricing is very very good.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
I just purchased several from Osage County. Cheapest price I could find and quick shipping also.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Does anyone make aftermarket P365 mags yet, or are they SIG-only still?

Posts: 3492 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
Brownells has decent pricing - especially if you wait for their discount sale days.

Posts: 819 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tooky13:
GunMag Warehouse has the 15 round for $46 and the 10/12 mags for $43. Not sure how good that is.

It was "good enough" for me, ultrafast shipping put it in my mailbox today.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pittwm
posted Hide Post
Academy has them for 39.95 everyday price

Posts: 5445 | Location: Paducah KY | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Compactsig
posted Hide Post
Osage County Guns is having a sale of the 12 and 15 rd. mags. Cheapest on the web right now. I got 2 of the 12 round mags.

Posts: 101 | Location: Treasure Coast, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
topgunsupply.com

Posts: 338 | Location: Chesterland, Ohio | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I paid fifty bucks each for two fifteen round mags from six. Osage has them for thirty six right now.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post