SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Looking at new P 320
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking at new P 320 Login/Join 
posted
New guy here, anyone have a good reason for me not, I say NOT, to buy a full size .45 acp P320!!
I have been to the store looking, going to Champion arms in Kent to shoot one in 9mm next week.
Hello to all
Carl

Posts: 41 | Location: Bofire1@comcast.net | Registered: May 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Forum.

I can't think of a reason not to. I certainly enjoy shooting my .45 full size P320.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I love my 320 compact 45, so I don't have any reason not to buy one. Good luck with your decision and welcome to the forum.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Buy it! Welcome from Wyoming.

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
The only reason not to buy the Full Size .45 is if you're planning to use it primarily as a concealed carry piece. In that case, look at the Compact .45. You give up one round in capacity, but the gun is a bit easier to conceal.

Otherwise, buy - I say buy - it, son...

Posts: 32509 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bad place to come for someone to talk you out of a new Sig, or really any new toys we're a bunch of enablers. BUY IT! And welcome to the forum

Posts: 1304 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post