SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Compact - still shooting low. Need your help...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Compact - still shooting low. Need your help... Login/Join 
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doe:
I'm glad you got it resolved. AE 115 gr = 147 gr? I would think 147 gr shoots low compared to the lightweight. 115 gr must not be very pew pew.

The lighter the bullet, the lower it tends to hit (although it also depends on the powder load and other factors). Heavy bullet is slower, so it exits the crown at a later point in the recoil cycle, i.e. when the barrel is tilting up higher.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16319 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the same problem with a 320 Compact with the SC grip module. Just before the click or bang I can see the front of the gun dip slightly lower. Thought it might be the curved trigger but have a 229 with a similar trigger and I don't have the problem. Tried using more and less finger on the trigger and tried different holds and with a very slow trigger pull, nothing helps, only does it with the 320.

Posts: 241 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nipper:
<snip>
Here's a link to a comprehensive explanation of the Sig sight numbering system:
https://www.realgunreviews.com...ights-sight-numbers/
<snip>

Thanks for that link! Some things that were puzzling now make sense.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post