SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    are you carrying a handgun right NOW?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

are you carrying a handgun right NOW? Login/Join 
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Sig 365 In My pocket.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Technically no. Just was cleaning out the lint from my EDC G23 and discovered a bit of rust on the end of the slide stop/upper locking block pin. Toxic sweat rears its head again...11PM-ish.

-MG

Posts: 1931 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P938 in right pocket and spare mag in left. Do not leave bed without it.

Posts: 2032 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
SIG P320 XCompact OWB at the 3:30ish position.

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
A 365 on my hip, HK45 on side table.
LWRC carbine first in in open door safe six feet away

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 698 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig P938 Legion IWB always while at home.

Buy American-MAGA

Posts: 26 | Registered: September 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I am not.

But I right now can lean, without leaving my chair and touch four handguns and four rifles.

(I just realized I can also reach and open a safe and touch... a lot more.)

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
are you carrying a handgun right NOW?

Yes

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Yes

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Yes

Posts: 1949 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, but this is on my desk, within arm's reach:

Posts: 840 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I have an FN509 mid on my hip (4o’clock)

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
P365 on my right hip in a Don Hume JIT with 12 round mag, and one in the chamber, 15 round mag in a Don Hume mag pouch on my left hip.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beretta92
posted Hide Post
YUP!!
HK USP Compact .40 Stainless & Colt Mustang Pocketlite .380

What's even worse is I saw a SIG Sauer P226R .40 yesterday for $440. Must Resist..

Posts: 1861 | Location: Clarksville Indiana | Registered: May 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Right now? (At work.) No. In fact, I forgot it at home. Red Face Roll Eyes When I don't forget it, it is still not on my person - I do a lot of crawling, kneeling, squatting and bending in unusual directions, e.g., under a car dashboard. But it is nearby. Also nearby at home, minus the physical activity. If I go out beyond the mailbox or the trash dumpster, then I carry.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
yes

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, sir, not at this moment as I binge watch Justified for the fourth time, but I do have my Gen 5 G19 MOS about 10 feet away and this 2" S&W 10-5 K-frame in a hollowed out book about 7 feet from the Glock on a bookshelf.

I really need to stop being lazy and put my G19 or G43X on at all times. We've had a rash of late night home burglaries in my typically very low-crime, rural area. Perp getting into homes about a mile north of me in the early AM while the homeowners are asleep. Ballsy. He hasn't been shot yet, and dogs have scared him away in all 3 cases.

Posts: 1087 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I don't have on on my body right now, I'm sitting in my underwear, but I do have three loaded pistols within 30ft of me right now. I am thinking I'll be OK.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes. A Ruger SP101.

Not really ago to war load out. But, I’m not defenseless.

Posts: 881 | Location: High desert. Nevada | Registered: April 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
G19 on the table next to me. When I get up it will go back into the waistband.

I need to hollow out a book and just leave a gun there.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post