SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    are you carrying a handgun right NOW?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

are you carrying a handgun right NOW? Login/Join 
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Is this a political thread or a pistol thread? Big Grin
Btw, your CUT does not match your avatar. Razz

Haha, I know I know... gotta get that squared away

Posts: 3546 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Thanks for reminding me, Sig 229 at my side.

Posts: 5616 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Well, I pulled the holster and mag carrier out of my pants before I sat down to work, but my Staccato P and 37 rounds of HST is sitting on the coffee table right next to me.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Glock 17 RMR sitting on coffee table in front of me. I’m dressed in PT gear and just finished a run.

This. Less the PT gear and run.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Glock 19 on the table next to me.

Posts: 3448 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
G19 on right now

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8543 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm at work, so no. Not an option for me.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2736 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just took off my fall/winter carry USP 40 full-size with two 16 round spares loaded with Underwood 150 grains full power ammo now on my nightstand.

Posts: 119 | Location: Locust Grove, Virginia | Registered: November 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Currently a trusty G26.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Not right now

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Yes. Almost always. Sig P220/10mm.

But I really need to start carrying spare magazines.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:

Just carry two guns, cut down on that reload time.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6314 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Well, I'm on the toilet

Toilet paper in one hand, Glock in the other!

Posts: 2480 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just took removed the P365 from my pocket. A G21 with weapon light is sitting alongside.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, my Beretta 92X Centurion with a spare 17-round magazine.

If I am awake then I am wearing pants and carrying my Beretta.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SteveR2012
posted Hide Post
Yes. A Sig P938 in a Ryan Grizzle SSR holster. Put on when getting dressed in the morning, removed when going to bed. Spare magazine in a pocket.

Posts: 109 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
A Glock or old school Smith and Wesson on me always and a revolver or pistol in every room of the house, some rooms more than one.

Posts: 2770 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
G43x in a Bravo Concealment AIWB.

Posts: 1963 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:

Just carry two guns, cut down on that reload time.

The old New York Reload???

Not a bad thought.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post