SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Spare Magazine Pocket Carry
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spare Magazine Pocket Carry Login/Join 
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
You could try the Basic Pocket Mag Pouch by The Wilderness Tactical. It offers various sizes to meet your needs.

Chris

Posts: 2332 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Another NEOMAG user here.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Mine just rides in my front pants pocket. I blow the lint out of it every now and then. Never had an issue.

Posts: 8541 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I make mine out of Kydex that I keep on hand for little projects. With some magazines you need a rigid support for pocket carry or the top round will end up loose in your pocket. I had it happen multiple times with KAHR pistol magazines in REMORA pouches.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post