SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Range Day: p239, 66, 43, 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Range Day: p239, 66, 43, 365 Login/Join 
posted
Had a fun, last minute, quick day at the range. My buddy called me and said he was going shooting and wondered if I wanted to go, nothing really going on (since I still have at least a month of “light duty” with my separated shoulder) so I met him there. He just picked up his new 365 a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to shoot it. (plus he brought his 43). I packed my P239 and my S&W 66 (which has been my carry gun for a while now).

Shot my 239 first, damn, that is one of my finest shooting guns, I have not shot that gun in over a year, and I was hitting bullseyes with the first magazine. I so want to not like that gun to justify a new one!! 66 shot nice as ever (-3, 2.5 barrel), I shot it all in double action. Always fun. Then I grabbed his 43….

….I shot that like shit! I was all over the place with it and I shoot Glocks pretty well, have a 17 and have shot 26’s. But I sucked with the 43 (just shot a few mags), just completely did not like the feel of it. Then, his 365, put a mag in it and really expected the same results as the 43. Damn, right on target like it had a laser beam! Shot “softer” than the 43 and felt much nicer in my hand. First impression, really nice gun.

Then he took a turn with my 239, he empties a mag, puts it down and states, “that’s cheating”, could not get over how nice it shot.

BTW, for those considering separating your shoulder, dont. 34 days since I did it, shooting hurt. Had to go home, sit on the couch and ice it for awhile.

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post