SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Quick Preview of Springer Precision base pads for the 2022.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quick Preview of Springer Precision base pads for the 2022. Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
Hey guys, thought I would post a quick preview of the new line of 2022 base pads that we have been working on with Scott Springer over at Springer Precision. Pictured is an R&D plus four. He is also got a plus two and plus ten in the works. The pics are straight from the bench.

I think it drips hotness.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
My only question would be, what's the market like for those? The 2022 that I tried was pretty nice, and I considered one for carry when I sold my .40 229. I guess I always considered extended basepads mainly for competition use, and the 2022 isn't one that comes to mind for that.

Or do you know something? Wink

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Cool!
How about a flush fit base plate?

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The "plus two" Mecgar mags tend to pinch me and I've heard other similar complaints.

If the Springer plus 2 extension is anything like what is pictured, it should solve that problem.

Posts: 1063 | Location: hampton roads, va. | Registered: October 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post