SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG M17 Civilian arrive yet? (The Eagle Has Landed) Pics
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG M17 Civilian arrive yet? (The Eagle Has Landed) Pics Login/Join 
SIGforum's official Dance Professor
Picture of SRA
posted
Has anyone received the M17 Civilian pistol yet? I understood they shipped late last month.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SRA,

My Fifteen Seconds of Fame

Posts: 3212 | Location: Utah, United States | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SRA
posted Hide Post
Not a whisper out there.

Posts: 3212 | Location: Utah, United States | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig is going to ship the commemorative version first and they are due to ship anytime (they initially projected shipping at the end of last week). The standard civilian model with thumb safety will ship next and we were most recently told middle to the end of August. The non-thumb safety model should ship sometime in the fall... this is all based on our conversations with our Sig rep.

Osage County Guns
Wright City, MO

Posts: 767 | Registered: October 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SRA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OsageCountyGuns:
Sig is going to ship the commemorative version first and they are due to ship anytime (they initially projected shipping at the end of last week). The standard civilian model with thumb safety will ship next and we were most recently told middle to the end of August. The non-thumb safety model should ship sometime in the fall... this is all based on our conversations with our Sig rep.

Thank you sir. My calculations, based on what I have heard, marked today as the two week mark of initial shipping. Will have to be more patient.

Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
Some M17's on GB for crazy money.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tcba_joe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by onpointgun:

I'd have to imagine they're auctioning off preorders.

Posts: 195 | Registered: August 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SRA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tcba_joe:
quote:
Originally posted by onpointgun:

I'd have to imagine they're auctioning off preorders.

I just took a look and they mention allocations and pre orders. Nobody seems to have received any yet.

Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
Quantico quoted Dec delivery for the two I ordered, production models, not commemorative.

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SRA
posted Hide Post
...and still no deliveries?

Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
I have a commemorative on order from Osage. I'm sure Sig is just dropping the ball.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3583 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig started shipping M17's over the weekend. Both M17 Commemorative and M17 with manual safety. They didn't ship our full allocation of Commemoratives but the remainder are dated for shipment at the end of this week.

Osage County Guns
Wright City, MO

Picture of SRA
posted Hide Post
That is great news. Thank you.

Picture of tcba_joe
posted Hide Post
Wow, awesome. Guess I need to check in with the Proshop on their timeline.

posted Hide Post
Appears to be some on Gunbroker now.

Posts: 49 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tcba_joe
posted Hide Post
From SIG Proshop on Facebook messanger :

The Commercial M17's haven't officially been released yet from SIG SAUER. Once they make the official announcement, which should be very soon, then they will be available. One of our Pro Shop Sales associates will call you when it's in stock and ready to be picked up / shipped.

posted Hide Post
We received 10 today. They're shipping...

Osage County Guns
Wright City, MO

Banned
posted Hide Post
Just got an email from Sig saying they are shipping.

Posts: 118 | Location: Hampton, VA / Salvo, NC | Registered: June 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OsageCountyGuns:
We received 10 today. They're shipping...

Patiently waiting on my shipping email Big Grin

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3583 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I got the same email about "The Chosen One". Roll Eyes

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
We got our first two in today. A "Commerorative" - supposedly identical in specs to the actual M17 and a civilian version. Civvie has black controls and trigger. Military version has the baby shit brown controls and trigger.

Safety was nice. Low profile and went on and off with a positive audible snick. Not checked in yet so pricing info to follow. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post