SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Scored one today I've been casually eyeing for years (P245)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scored one today I've been casually eyeing for years (P245) Login/Join 
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Wow Pulicords! That is beautiful!!!

Posts: 3443 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:
quote:
Wow, only 75 made. Must have been the nickle finish. Very nice Pulicords. Dont ever sell it sir.

Indeed, that is one fine looking handgun you have there, sir! I'd never let that one go.

Thanks. It's a teflon-electroless nickel finish and I don't recall this being applied to any other offering by the Sig Custom Shop. I've changed a few things on mine (the Hogue grips and Trijicon HD sights), but kept all the original parts as well as the aluminum hardcase that came with this.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Still have your cool Carry Model P220 Puli? Do you ever actually carry that one? One of the slickest P220s I recall here.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post