SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG Sauer P320 Full Size Beavertail Grips *NEW*
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG Sauer P320 Full Size Beavertail Grips *NEW* Login/Join 
Manufactures Rep.
Picture of Ken @ Hogue Inc
posted
SIG Sauer P320

Hogue rubber grips are molded from durable synthetic rubber that is neither spongy nor tacky yet provides a soft recoil absorbing feel without affecting accuracy. This modern rubber requires a completely different molding process than ordinary neoprene resulting in a much superior grip.

Sku: 17600

HandAll Beavertail Grip Sleeve Sig Sauer P320 Black now in stock.

Other colors available on Pre-Order. As soon as they are in stock, the web will be update as soon as available.

To Learn More;

Holsters also available for the P320.
ARS Stage 1 - Carry Holster
ARS Stage 2 - Duty Holster

Need technical help with Hogue products and your firearm?

Try the Hogue Knowledge Base for answers!

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
www.hogueknives.com www.heatedtoiletseat.com www.zombiegrips.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

View or Download your Catalog today;

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Posts: 1597 | Location: Home Office, Paso Robles, CA -Headquarters, Henderson, NV. -W/Warehouses in San Diego, CA and Vienna, Austria | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Well, crap. I just sold all my Medium grip modules, since they were just slightly too small, and replaced them with Larges.

Now I need to hunt down some more Mediums, to install these on. I suspect a Medium with a Hogue add-on will be just right. Big Grin

Since this one fits the Full and Carry grips, can we assume a Compact version is also in the works?

Posts: 32485 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oooh! I don't like slip ons as much as the overmolded, but I will have to try this. Am I reading right that they'll fit the full sized (FS and Carry) in all 3 sizes? So I can put this on a Large Carry? I'm assuming it'll just be pretty tight getting on?

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1860 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufactures Rep.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BuddyChryst:
Oooh! ..... Am I reading right that they'll fit the full sized (FS and Carry) in all 3 sizes? So I can put this on a Large Carry? I'm assuming it'll just be pretty tight getting on?

You are correct. Sleeve is to fit Full Size and Carry. (Same grip Height)
We recommend small module w/sleeve yields medium size. Med. module will sleeve yields lrg size. lrg. module w/sleeve yields xlrg. size.

Hope this makes sense.

Yes, it will take extra effort to put this sleeve on a Large module frame

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Posts: 1597 | Location: Home Office, Paso Robles, CA -Headquarters, Henderson, NV. -W/Warehouses in San Diego, CA and Vienna, Austria | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome. Ordering now!

posted Hide Post
Very cool.

Hey Ken, do you guys have any plans to make these palm-swell grip sleeves for the Gen 5 Glocks as well? I ask because, IIRC, the finger grooves on your regular Glock sleeve has recesses for the finger grooves of the Gen 3 & 4, so I'm curious if you're making a different one for the groove-less Gen 5 frame.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufactures Rep.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dehughes:
Very cool.

.... do you guys have any plans to make these palm-swell grip sleeves for the Gen 5 Glocks as well? ....

These grips (Glock 17000 HandAll) will fit Glocks that have finger grooves as well as ones that don't. HandAlls have recesses on the inside of the grip to go over the finger grooves.
It is also my understanding that we are in the design stages for a Beavertail 17000 like the grips offered for the 26/27 and 42/43

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
Mr. Hogue,

Do you folks plan on offering complete grip modules in the future?

Thanks

Posts: 1921 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufactures Rep.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fire Away:

Do you folks plan on offering complete grip modules in the future?

Thanks

No Plans at this time

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
Great looking addition.

Any plans to offer this grip for the Compact grip modules?

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14179 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Sorry to go off topic but I had to tell you guys that these grips are awesome on my S&W Shield.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2406 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufactures Rep.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 9mmepiphany:

Any plans to offer this grip for the Compact grip modules?

Yes there are plans but no time table as of yet.
I'll keep you post of progress

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Manufactures Rep.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yanici:
Sorry to go off topic but I had to tell you guys that these grips are awesome on my S&W Shield.

Glad To Hear.

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

posted Hide Post
Got them yesterday (quick shipping!).

They are a SOB to get on the Large. In fairness, I didn't remove the Talons, but those aren't very thick. I was actually glad; it means it's not gonna slip and go anywhere. If I ever need to take it off, I might have to cut it!

No I just gotta go shoot!

ETA: pic, because why not?

posted Hide Post
Ken, the P320 has an overly rounded grip. It is the opposite of what Glock does. Comfortable but does not provide much feedback to the user as to where the pistol is pointed.

If you could make a polymer grip that was better than the P320 OEM grip, that would be popular. The X-5 grip is a big improvement, but is longer than the regular length Fullsize. There is a carry grip, but what is lacking is a regular Fullsize grip and a Compact grip. It would have flat and thin sides, just like a Glock has. It would have a higher beavertail, and the trigger guard would be undercut so the use could have a higher grip.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
c1steve: so everyone complains that the Glock is like a 2x4 and you want grip modules to make it more like...a 2x4.

And what Hogue excels at is making grips that are rounded. Not speaking for Hogue, of course, just what I observe.

Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
Ken, the P320 has an overly rounded grip. It is the opposite of what Glock does. Comfortable but does not provide much feedback to the user as to where the pistol is pointed.

If you could make a polymer grip that was better than the P320 OEM grip, that would be popular.

Well, that is certainly a different take on it.

I prefer the 320 grip over the Glock grip because it feels much like the grip on my 226. If I wanted a blockier grip, I'd shoot a H&K USP

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14179 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ken, any plans to release a beavertail model for the full size Gen1 M&P's? I have the current Hogue model installed on my M&P and really miss the extra girth of the beavertail.

Posts: 482 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scsu74
posted Hide Post
Have any without finger grooves?

X-Carry (ACRO & DPP slides), X5 x2 (w/ DPPs, gas pedals, Springer guide rods)

Posts: 293 | Location: Up Nort | Registered: July 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufactures Rep.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scsu74:
Have any without finger grooves?

Sorry No.

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Perry:
Ken, any plans to release a beavertail model for the full size Gen1 M&P's? I have the current Hogue model installed on my M&P and really miss the extra girth of the beavertail.

Sorry, Not at this time.

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog