SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P229 Legion RX
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P229 Legion RX Login/Join 
posted
Anybody know if I can change the Romeo 1 to a Holosun?

Posts: 224 | Registered: October 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe the Holosun footprint is compatible with the Trijicon RMR footprint. Romeo1 has its's own footprint and I am not aware of any other red dot that fits the Romeo1 footprint. That said, there are several shops that will re-mill your slide to accept other red dots. Check out L&M Precision.

Posts: 83 | Location: Montgomery county, PA | Registered: May 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig Romeo 1 cut isn't compatible with any other 3rd parties. Romeo 1 Pro is compatible with Deltapoint Pro. As Hody905 said, you can look at having someone mill it to further accept a different optic. Unfortunately, that method may leave space in front of or behind the optic you want to put on it. The mounting screws would be the only things keeping it in the same place.

Another option I learned about recently are adapter plates from C&H Precision. I'd assume their P226 Romeo 1 to Holosun plate would work on the P229 but would suggest giving them a call.

http://www.chpws.com/product/s...s-factory-optic-cuts

Posts: 347 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 30, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post