SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Who are the preferred LEO/First Responder Dealers for SIGs?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who are the preferred LEO/First Responder Dealers for SIGs? Login/Join 
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted
I know there are a fair amount of LEO dealers for SIG Sauer. Are there any particular dealers that have better prices, free shipping etc. or is there a set price they all have to use?

Posts: 12459 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Where are you located? LE dealers usually have a set price. You can download the IOP list from SIG to look at prices.

In my area, I use Top Gun Supply.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Where are you located? LE dealers usually have a set price. You can download the IOP list from SIG to look at prices.

In my area, I use Top Gun Supply.

Utah

Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I had excellent service from Top Gun Supply.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
I had excellent service from Top Gun Supply.

That's like saying the sun comes up in the east. :cool Wink They are out of stock of the model I was looking for so it gave me an opportunity to check in general. Thx.

Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
I have used Proven Outfitters, formerly Quantico Tactical. They are good people and have alot of items in stock.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another for Proven Outfitters.

Dum Spiro Pugno

Posts: 174 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 24, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Writer by profession,
smartass by the
grace of God.

posted Hide Post
Depending on stock, Proven Outfitters or TGS.

Never a hint of a problem with either.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Posts: 617 | Location: Beaverton, OR | Registered: April 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
also, Vance's in Columbus, Ohio

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I am not a LE eligible buyer, but I have seen LEO-priced/LEO-restricted handguns for sale at Osage County Guns. I have bought other handguns from them, and they are an excellent dealer to work with. Also a forum member.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have purchased Proven Arms & Outfitters and Osage County Guns with great service from each. I would not hesitate to recommend either.

What, me worry?

Posts: 2126 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: September 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have used Osage County Guns in the past as they are an excellent dealer.

Posts: 385 | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kokopelli
posted Hide Post
I ordered an LE p365 from Sportsman’s Outdoor Superstore- with the X-ray sites, it was $469.00 shipped ‘free’ and no sales tax. They had it shipped out FedEx express the day after I ordered. I’d never dealt with them before, but they had it in stock.

Posts: 246 | Registered: September 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ready Gunners in Orem offers LEO/First Responder/Military pricing for Sig Sauer.

Posts: 4 | Registered: February 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Thx for all the suggestions.

Picture of kokopelli
posted Hide Post
Better deal on a p365: Interstateguns.com email for a price quote, they’ll sell LE for $450 shipped!
I wish I had spent more time shopping I could have saved 20 bucks.

Posts: 246 | Registered: September 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post