SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    RMR Optic for P365 SAS ??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RMR Optic for P365 SAS ?? Login/Join 
Picture of T.Webb
posted
Does anyone know of a mounting plate to install an RMR / Romeo type of optic onto a P365 SAS slide?

Also, is there an optic that is NOT wider than the P 365 SAS slide?

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcshooter
posted Hide Post
My SAS came with sights that were horribly off (~ 6in. @ 6 yds). SIG CS said that was "within spec" and, since I couldn't sell it in good conscience, I was ready to throw the slide in the trash.

Luckily I stumbled upon @namelessarms on Instagram and ordered his RMSc mounting plate which replaces the SAS sight. It's not the perfect solution, but it works...and it only cost $35 bucks or so. When I've got the coin, I may order one of those fancy milled slides from True Precision.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pcshooter,

Posts: 751 | Location: Free State of Utah | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcshooter
posted Hide Post
Well I finally pulled the trigger (pun intended) on the True Precision upper for my P365 SAS. I also got tired of not having a takedown lever, so I added a standard lever as well. It isn't much of a SAS anymore...come to think of it, it's not much of a SIG anymore either, haha!

SIG/Grayguns/True Precision P365 SAS'ish
True Precision Axiom Slide and barrel
Grayguns Adjustable Straight Trigger
Grayguns Grip Module
RMSc red dot
Dawson rear sight
Night Fision front sight

Posts: 751 | Location: Free State of Utah | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post