SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    G19.5 with G19.4 barrel? Will it work
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

G19.5 with G19.4 barrel? Will it work Login/Join 
posted
I have a Zevtech threaded barrel that I used with my G19 gen4. After very careful examination of the Zev and the gen5, the barrels lug, the feed ramp, the size, etc, I found that the gen 4 and gen5 barrels are identical. So, I put the Zev in my G19 gen5 and though I haven’t taken it to the range it seems to work pretty well. Is there a problem? Are the barrels Compatible?

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
That should work without issue. There were changes made to the locking block and lugs in the Gen5 Glock 17, but the 19 stayed the same.

Posts: 1625 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://store.teamglock.com/gu...lide-parts/barrels?p

Have no idea what the difference is between the Gen 4 and 5, But my Glock Gen 4 threaded barrel works in my 19x.

Posts: 203 | Registered: April 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post