SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Hogue P320 sleeve
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hogue P320 sleeve Login/Join 
posted
I tried a Hogue sleeve on my 365 and liked it. So I tried one for my P320 Compact. After fighting to get it on the grip, I felt it made the grip too wide. Getting used to the feel now and hopefully soon I'll be able to get to the range to test it.

Posts: 33 | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
If you're referring to the HOGUE "Beavertail" grip sleeve, my experience is similar to yours. I put one on an original style P320c grip module. It didn't fit my hands well.

I ended up buying a newer x series grip module which feels much more natural in my hands.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
I have always found them too big for my hand once installed on pistols. For guys with gorilla hands, I am sure they are great.

With the P365 and P320 grips being so inexpensive, I think playing with stippling, grip tape, etc is more the route to go.

Posts: 1348 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Now that you mention it, I put a "Beavertail" sleeve on my P365 and it works just fine.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They feel big to me, but the new Wilson grip modules are a huge improvement over the factory. Worth a try.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of the things I don’t love about the P320 is the grip. I had gotten a large module for my big hands and it was better but not great. Added Talons and it was better but still not great. Vogue launched the P320 specific sleeve and I gave it a go. Holy crap it was a fight to get on being the large module plus Talons. It certainly does add girth, but at least it finally fits my hand well, and provides some room for my support hand. I’m not concerned about the sleeve shifting like most are prone to...in fact I think if I ever wanted to remove it, I’d have to cut it off.

Anyway, this thread needs some pix:

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1860 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Please provide an image of your hands compared to a 10# ham. Big Grin