SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P239 Plus 1 Kits??
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P239 Plus 1 Kits?? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
quote:
Originally posted by sunkist:
I got mine and I'm sorry to say I can't use them with the Hoque wraparound grips. The mag doesn't seat. Those grips are perfect for me and I never in over 1000 rds had any failures until I tried the extensions. I could probably grind them down to seat properly but one failure is one too many in a defensive pistol. They would work fine with factory grips as I understand.

Thanks, as I also have the Hogue wraparound grips.

Thanks for that info.

----------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sunkist thanks for that info. I was getting ready to order till I reread this post now just wait and see.

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RoverSig
posted Hide Post
Galloway now has +1 extensions for all calibers of the P239. They work fine with the Hogue G-10 grips that are similar in shape to, but a bit thinner than, the stock Sig-Sauer grips. They apparently do not work with the Hogue wrap-around rubber grips.

Posts: 1597 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: June 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post