SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    NOS P210-5 Target Heavy Frame - Insane! **Range update - page 2**
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NOS P210-5 Target Heavy Frame - Insane! **Range update - page 2** Login/Join 
Tuesday was gone when I told her my name is the breeze.
posted Hide Post
Looks great Quang.
More trigger time,and ammo will have you in a pretty nice group.

Posts: 1796 | Location:  | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of huskerlrrp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tuumunz:
hr,since i am really on the learning curve of these 210 guns,what is it about the 210-5 you like more than the other guns.

Quang is right.For years i just looked at pictures of 210 guns,and thought they must be a blockier regular sig.But after dry firing and checking these guns,it is true what all the 210 guru's of the forum have always stated.

The 210 is a gun all to itself.The gun feels different in just about every part of how a pistol feels.I know quang,and me,have held hundreds of different high end and regular guns in our life.

But the 210 just feels and points,and handles different.This was once in a lifetime deal for me,in my small gun hobby.

But,not to be repetitive,i have a chance to get some sw pc guns that are the rarest of the rare that came out of the pc shop back in the 90's.I have not had a chance to buy any of those special guns until now.

So i am not going to let the opportunity pass by.Believe me,these longslide sigs are something else.And the compensated gun is a rare gun also.

All of these guns were sent to a man in Germany whose name is Waffen oschatz.He is a master gunsmith.Also in my research only about 300 of the heavy frame guns were made by Sig.

Waffen Oschatz is sill around in Southeast Stuttgart. You might be able to contact them for more information.
http://www.waffen-oschatz.de/Home.html

Posts: 1788 | Location: North Cackalacky | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kgray01
posted Hide Post
Weapons like that make range visits all the more enjoyable.

Glad you were able to share!

1 Sam. 15:28

Posts: 313 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
You know, in pics, the P210s always seem like large guns. But, when you have them in hands, they are quite slender. Crazy.

On another good note, since my BD is coming up this week, my FFL did not charge me the transfer fee. Cool

How do you compare the size and feel to the Sig 226 x5 black and white?

Posts: 471 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRJACKET:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
You know, in pics, the P210s always seem like large guns. But, when you have them in hands, they are quite slender. Crazy.

On another good note, since my BD is coming up this week, my FFL did not charge me the transfer fee. Cool

How do you compare the size and feel to the Sig 226 x5 black and white?

The X5 B&W is definitely larger, in every aspect. I'll get a pic comparison for you later.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post