SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Beretta 92 D spring
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta 92 D spring Login/Join 
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted
If you have a Beretta 92 series DA/SA pistol and have not already swapped out the hammer spring with the "D" spring, as Arnold would say, "Do it! Do it now!". I have had the spring for some time now and had not got around to installing it in my 92FS Brigadier until recently because I felt the trigger on it was already really good right out of the box but glad I finally did. The Brig now has a very smooth 8 lbs. DA trigger pull and the SA now breaks crisply at just under 4 lbs. The easiest and cheapest trigger job you could ever do. My 92FS Centurion will be getting one shortly too! Cool

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Photoman
posted Hide Post
The 13# Wolff spring is a good alternative also.

+++

Posts: 1561 | Registered: May 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished
posted Hide Post
Or a 19lb 1911 mainspring

Posts: 4078 | Location: NC | Registered: December 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
I actually tried a 15# Wolf spring, but was getting light primer strikes in single action.
Went back to the standard 92 spring until I can get a D spring.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Georgia... 45 Minutes from everywhere....... | Registered: July 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post