SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    It is here!! Posted pics. Bought a LTT RDO ready slide!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It is here!! Posted pics. Bought a LTT RDO ready slide!!!! Login/Join 
posted
Like the title says. I ordered my ready to go RDO plated Langdon Tactical slide. Now the wait. I think a shipment was going out today. I am hoping I am on that but, I am not holding my breath. After today the next grouping will go out around Thanksgiving. I was thinking about just sending my slide in to be cut and new internals. But, 4-8 week wait. I just figured I would spend the extra money and keep my slide so I can still shoot my LTT.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 357fuzz,

Posts: 4043 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
me too, didn't want to mill mine. Hope its comes pretty soon.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Interested in what you think. I’ve been eyeing the new LTT slides also. I’ve got one of the PX4’s they cut and would love to have a RDS on the 92.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1838 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of these should work on an M9 frame right?

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ergoproxy
posted Hide Post
Wow, those slides are pricey. Pls post a pic when you get it.

Posts: 1158 | Location: USA | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the quoted what it fits is this...Our slides will work on any 92 FS and later model pistol with the exception of 92A1 and 92S pistol frames - these will fit and function with Brigadiers and M9A1s

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish I could shoot a dot sight. These look pretty cool and I've already got a couple berettas. Astigmatism just sucks.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2735 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:
I wish I could shoot a dot sight. These look pretty cool and I've already got a couple berettas. Astigmatism just sucks.

Your ophthalmologist can take care of that astigmatism with a surgical out patient procedure.

Posts: 83 | Location: Montgomery county, PA | Registered: May 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ergoproxy:

I will post pics. I priced out buying a slide from Beretta and then have Langdon do his, and his crews, thing but, there was no significant savings if any at all.

The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
I'm giving serious thought to getting one of the Langdon slides. I hope you post lots of pics when you get yours Smile

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 357fuzz:
quote:
Originally posted by ergoproxy:

I will post pics. I priced out buying a slide from Beretta and then have Langdon do his, and his crews, thing but, there was no significant savings if any at all.

I priced a slide both ways too, buying the entire slide direct from Langdon is the way to go. Just my own conclusion, I haven't bought one.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pics will be posted. Now is the pain of waiting. From what I understand the next batch(hopefully I am in it) is supposed to go out around Thanksgiving. Will keep all interested parties up to date.

posted Hide Post
Got the email last night. My slide has shipped out and should be here Friday!!!! About a week or two ahead of schedule. Impressive.

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
you will love that thing, my friend. i got my slide milled a month or two ago. it is the go to pistol in my stable now. just an amazing pistol set up. saving my pennies for a compact now.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here it is. Now to get the red dot on it. Very very well done!!! Langdon and his team know their stuff.

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool! Cowitness sights and everything.

The added plus is that it came a bit earlier than expected.

Posts: 9142 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So what did you go with for a red dot?

Posts: 180 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
I ordered a slide for my Wilson Brig Tac. The LTT website listed them as "in stock" not backordered, so hopefully it ships quick.

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My compact RDO slide from LTT took about a week to ship. Here it is on my Wilson Centurion. [/url]

Posts: 505 | Location: North East Illinois | Registered: September 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 748s:
So what did you go with for a red dot?

Trijicon RMR.