SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P556 Brace-Late to the Party
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P556 Brace-Late to the Party Login/Join 
posted
Anyone know a source for the Sig P556 pistol brace? I have an early model, one of the ones that came without. It does have the removable cap to screw one in, though. All the ones I'm seeing now fit on a buffer tube. This model has a pistols, so no luck! (Sorry, left out the word "brace" in the initial post. It DOES make a difference!)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Fredward,

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
What are you trying to do, I'm confused

Posts: 1540 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I think he has one of the early ones without a buffer tube.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one of the early ones without the buffer tube.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
If all you want is a brace of any kind, look for one of the Double Diamond 55x receiver adapters that will allow you to attach a buffer tube. From there you have options on what kind of tubed brace to go with (SB Tactical, KAK, etc.). The adapters were hard to find a few years ago and that much harder still these days. I don't believe Double Diamond is still in business but I could be mistaken. Their website seems to be broken but a phone number and email link is still listed.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post