SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I Think I'm an Addict!

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
I Think I'm an Addict! Login/Join 
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted
To the P230 anyway...

After finally getting another one two weeks ago to replace the last one I let go of last year, it has been my constant companion, even to the point that my 'favorite Sig of all time'... my SP2022/9mm has been sitting in the safe instead of being attached at to my hip as usual! I really think I'm addicted to this little thing, and now I'm thinking of getting a second one "just because"! Eek


Bill R.
North Alabama
 
Posts: 2952 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
That's one addiction you shouldn't drop.




The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.
 
Posts: 15230 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
I think you're right. Problem is it's gonna get VERY expensive, and VERY quickly if I don't rein it in!!!


Bill R.
North Alabama
 
Posts: 2952 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
I think you're right. Problem is it's gonna get VERY expensive, and VERY quickly if I don't rein it in!!!


You can't take it with you so..


______________________________
Retired Navy RM/ITC(SW) 1982-2002
USS Edward McDonnell (FF-1043) Mayport FL
USS Pegasus (PHM-1) Key West FL.
USS Carl Vinson (CVN-70) Bremerton WA.
Sig P938/238 Equinox
Sig P320C RX
Colt Mustang XSP FE
 
Posts: 49 | Location: Southeast NH | Registered: March 02, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glock Stock & Barrel
Picture of gtmtnbiker98
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
That's one addiction you shouldn't drop.
Dyslexic much? It's a P230 not a P320.


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
Posts: 4396 | Location: Southcentral Ohio | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
"Danger! Danger Will Robinson!"

Never buy two. They breed.

H&K-Guy
 
Posts: 2693 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gtmtnbiker98:
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
That's one addiction you shouldn't drop.
Dyslexic much? It's a P230 not a P320.

Just a bit.




The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.
 
Posts: 15230 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Drunder40:
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
I think you're right. Problem is it's gonna get VERY expensive, and VERY quickly if I don't rein it in!!!


You can't take it with you so..

Yeah, but I barely have enough funds to keep the bills paid as it is, so "taking it with me" is not something would ever think I could do anyway! LOL

If I don't curb the addiction, or as Barney Fife would say, "Nip it in the bud...", then I won't be keeping up with the bills, and that would be BAD! Wink


Bill R.
North Alabama
 
Posts: 2952 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
Picture of soggy_spinout
posted Hide Post
Well, think of it this way: you only have two hands. So technically you perhaps only need one more.

However, your want quotient...well we can't do anything about that. Wink
 
Posts: 7602 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
Well, think of it this way: you only have two hands. So technically you perhaps only need one more.

However, your want quotient...well we can't do anything about that. Wink

LOL... thanks for the help! I knew I could count on the enablers here for help in curbing this rising urge within me!!! Big Grin


Bill R.
North Alabama
 
Posts: 2952 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
Have you tried a g42 ? as much as I love the 230 and the pure looks of it the 42 just rings my bell. Wink
 
Posts: 4265 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:
Have you tried a g42 ? as much as I love the 230 and the pure looks of it the 42 just rings my bell. Wink

I've played with them, and the G43, but I just don't care for Glocks... though if I were to buy one it would likely be one of those two models first!


Bill R.
North Alabama
 
Posts: 2952 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
It is very understandable that you would want two; you always have to have a back-up.

However it is far from being addicted. Two is not an addiction it is merely prudent. Addiction starts somewhere between 8-10. Having something you know you will never carry or even shoot is an addiction.

Possibly others have a better insight.
 
Posts: 761 | Location: Windermere, Florida | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:
Have you tried a g42 ? as much as I love the 230 and the pure looks of it the 42 just rings my bell. Wink

I've played with them, and the G43, but I just don't care for Glocks... though if I were to buy one it would likely be one of those two models first!


I didn't like glocks either but one day I gave in and bought one. honestly cant keep my hands off the 42, I have a 43, 19,32,23,30s 6 months ago I had none was a huge sig fan owned about every popular model. the 230 is the nicest looking model sig has made in my opinion so I can see where you're coming from. the 42 with the taren tactical 2 shot extension or without is the softest easiest 3.80 I have ever shot. love it!!
 
Posts: 4265 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:
<<snip>> the 230 is the nicest looking model sig has made in my opinion so I can see where you're coming from. the 42 with the taren tactical 2 shot extension or without is the softest easiest 3.80 I have ever shot. love it!!

Have to admit, the looks of the P230 is what originally drew me in, then handling and shooting one hooked me for life!

Yes, it was originally all about the looks... much like still staring at your wife's butt in your avatar!!! LOL Big Grin


Bill R.
North Alabama
 
Posts: 2952 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:
<<snip>> the 230 is the nicest looking model sig has made in my opinion so I can see where you're coming from. the 42 with the taren tactical 2 shot extension or without is the softest easiest 3.80 I have ever shot. love it!!

Have to admit, the looks of the P230 is what originally drew me in, then handling and shooting one hooked me for life!

Yes, it was originally all about the looks... much like still staring at your wife's butt in your avatar!!! LOL Big Grin


Big Grin Big Grin
 
Posts: 4265 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
posted Hide Post
Addict, your not an addict.
Addicts go to meetings!

you are a collector! A connoisseur of fine metals I would say.

HK Ag
 
Posts: 2160 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
This is not the place to come to for help with an addiction to Sigs.
 
Posts: 167 | Location: PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:
Originally posted by gtmtnbiker98:
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
That's one addiction you shouldn't drop.
Dyslexic much? It's a P230 not a P320.

Just a bit.


I read 320, thought meh, boring gun. Reread, 230, oh, sexy gun. 230 vastly > 320.



Jesse

A couple SIGs and a few others
 
Posts: 9959 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I Think I'm an Addict!

© SIGforum 2017