SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Finally got my CZ 75 P-01 Omega!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally got my CZ 75 P-01 Omega! Login/Join 
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted
After getting the CZ bug in February of last year with my CZ-75B Omega, I started looking for a P-01 Omega. As you know, not easy to find.

In January of this year I picked up my SP-01 Tactical, still checking websites for a P-01 Omega.

Wednesday a gun shop in Phoenix got in 3 P-01 Omegas, so I immediately went on their website and purchased one; drove up there today to pick it up and do the 4473.

I can’t wait to shoot this thing! It feels great in the hand, just as my other CZs do.

Below are the obligatory pix. Thanks for reading.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous handgun. Congratulations! You’ve got a full size SP-01 and now a mid size P-01... now you Need a Rami!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Thanks! You might be right about that...maybe I’ll add a Rami to my ever-growing wish list. Wink

SigFan

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I am steadily becoming more and more a CZ fan! Nice Omega!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of retpd
posted Hide Post
Congrats, OP - looks sweet.

The more I read posts about CZ's, the more I lean towards getting one as I have never owned one. Quickly gaining interest though. Wink

Posts: 398 | Location: Orlando | Registered: November 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
They’re almost as addictive as Sigs!

SigFan

posted Hide Post
I really like mine. Kinda snuck up on me (like most CZs seem to). I had a friend buy one, handled it for five minutes, and immediately ordered. I bought VZ Grips for mine. As much as I am a single action fan, I didn't care for the SAO configuration and have kept mine as a DA/SA.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
You have very good taste.
I really like how well it feels in the hand and if you put G10 grips on one they almost feel like a single stack. Mecgar is now making 15 round mags for them also.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Thanks all! I’ve been looking at the VZ grips, too.

SigFan

posted Hide Post
NICE. I just put one on order myself. I previously had a PCR which I stupidly sold, and have been looking for a P01 Omega for ages.

Posts: 331 | Location: OH | Registered: September 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gary1911A1
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I'm still waiting on mine to come in so your post gives my hope even if I go into credit card debt.

Posts: 527 | Location: Southern Ohio for now. | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Tombstone Tactical (Phoenix) is still showing two in stock right now for $606. Wink

SigFan

posted Hide Post
I have the od green model I edc every day. Awesome firearm!

Posts: 10 | Registered: May 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Walked into my LGS today and they had one in the case... Until I left. Did not need another gun, but.it was a good enough price I didn't feel right leaving it behind.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Awesome - congrats! I finally got mine to the range today and was, of course, delighted with it! I’m sure you will be, too.

SigFan

Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Respect to CZ pistols.

Posts: 658 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post