SIGforum
Finally got my CZ 75 P-01 Omega!

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/5790095654

May 10, 2019, 07:47 PM
SigFan
Finally got my CZ 75 P-01 Omega!
After getting the CZ bug in February of last year with my CZ-75B Omega, I started looking for a P-01 Omega. As you know, not easy to find.

In January of this year I picked up my SP-01 Tactical, still checking websites for a P-01 Omega.

Wednesday a gun shop in Phoenix got in 3 P-01 Omegas, so I immediately went on their website and purchased one; drove up there today to pick it up and do the 4473.

I can’t wait to shoot this thing! It feels great in the hand, just as my other CZs do.

Below are the obligatory pix. Thanks for reading.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)
May 11, 2019, 01:54 AM
dry-fly
Gorgeous handgun. Congratulations! You’ve got a full size SP-01 and now a mid size P-01... now you Need a Rami!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...
May 11, 2019, 06:58 AM
SigFan
Thanks! You might be right about that...maybe I’ll add a Rami to my ever-growing wish list. Wink

SigFan

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)
May 11, 2019, 07:18 AM
sybo
I am steadily becoming more and more a CZ fan! Nice Omega!
May 11, 2019, 07:27 AM
retpd
Congrats, OP - looks sweet.

The more I read posts about CZ's, the more I lean towards getting one as I have never owned one. Quickly gaining interest though. Wink
May 11, 2019, 07:46 AM
SigFan
They’re almost as addictive as Sigs!

SigFan

May 11, 2019, 09:33 AM
DaBigBR
I really like mine. Kinda snuck up on me (like most CZs seem to). I had a friend buy one, handled it for five minutes, and immediately ordered. I bought VZ Grips for mine. As much as I am a single action fan, I didn't care for the SAO configuration and have kept mine as a DA/SA.
May 11, 2019, 09:33 AM
Ryanp225
You have very good taste.
I really like how well it feels in the hand and if you put G10 grips on one they almost feel like a single stack. Mecgar is now making 15 round mags for them also.
May 11, 2019, 02:14 PM
SigFan
Thanks all! I’ve been looking at the VZ grips, too.

SigFan

May 14, 2019, 08:06 AM
lordhamster
NICE. I just put one on order myself. I previously had a PCR which I stupidly sold, and have been looking for a P01 Omega for ages.
May 14, 2019, 02:35 PM
Gary1911A1
Congratulations! I'm still waiting on mine to come in so your post gives my hope even if I go into credit card debt.
May 14, 2019, 07:32 PM
SigFan
Tombstone Tactical (Phoenix) is still showing two in stock right now for $606. Wink

SigFan

May 15, 2019, 10:20 AM
ThreadedSig
I have the od green model I edc every day. Awesome firearm!
May 17, 2019, 08:20 PM
wolfe 21
Walked into my LGS today and they had one in the case... Until I left. Did not need another gun, but.it was a good enough price I didn't feel right leaving it behind.

A Perpetual Disappointment...
May 18, 2019, 12:05 AM
SigFan
Awesome - congrats! I finally got mine to the range today and was, of course, delighted with it! I’m sure you will be, too.

SigFan

May 19, 2019, 07:10 PM
00464b
Very nice. Respect to CZ pistols.