SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Now Officially Glockless
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Now Officially Glockless Login/Join 
Picture of Gambit
posted
I've decided, at this point, to keep only one polymer pistol and it is the CZ P10c.

My old Glock model 22 had trigger work, a drop in 9mm barrel and numerous mags. It was a sweet shooter , but I never did get use to the grip shape.

Figured I'd let it go now before the used prices dropped any lower. It went quick.

No regrets.

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are not for everyone and you have to find what works for you. There are certain guns I have tried/shot and have no desire to buy or keep. All guns are tools,granted some are prettier than others, but if the tool doesn't match your expectations/needs, get the one that does.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
You will buy a GLOCK.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7943 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
There are so many choices to help find the right one.

Why settle for second best?

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
30 days or less you will have another one.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
I did the same thing 6 months ago. No more Glocks as I consider the P320 and P365 to be superior platforms. I didn’t make this decision in haste. I’ve owned Glocks over 20 years and have several years shooting the P320 under my belt.

They just shoot better for me.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You will buy another glock.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I listed my second to last Glock for sale minutes ago. One I will keep forever, but hardly ever shoot it. It's a storage/last-ditch gun. Otherwise, I just cannot handle the triggers. Even with an Apex trigger and Ghost trigger bar, they just hurt my trigger finger. No more.

Posts: 3532 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is doubtful it will last. I have done it about a dozen times in 27 years each time upon finding a "superior" platform. I wish you better luck in your quest but I won't be surprised if you tell us your back

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Glocks are like the herpes. They always come back.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Try a Glock 19 or 23. You'll be back.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
I support you decision, and commend you on your choice with the CZ P10C.

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2226 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Used to have ten Glocks and sold or gifted all of them. I lasted a couple of years in a "Glockless" state and then the G43 was introduced. Well, you know the rest.

Posts: 1699 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Used Glock 22 in pristine condition at local Gander for $299 and they have 4 of them. LE trade apparently.

Posts: 1351 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah I think I'd always keep one or two in the stable even just as a cost vs resale and modularity thing.
(My G19.4-5 and my 20.4 especially)

We're all different people though so if you found what works then best of luck.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Added a G48 yesterday to the stable but I can see eventually paring down to one platform.

Posts: 23439 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I've never owned or shot a GLOCK. Similarly, I was SIG less for a while. It didn't last long. When you find something that works for you, you'll usually go back to it.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
I'm not now, nor ever was, a Glock fan. However, that being said, I have a G19 and can't seem to get rid of it.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Maybe it’s high time we introduced a “you will buy a P320” thread...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15575 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
I have been Glockless for 58 years and counting

I have no plans to fall off the wagon

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post