SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I have an addiction: 10mm !!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have an addiction: 10mm !! Login/Join 
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Black92LX, I'll provide more details tomorrow. As far as ammo discussion, I normally use 180gr FMJ for range. I have some Underwood that I have shot and some SIG 180gr. I recall using Corbon Penetrator 200gr ammo back years ago that was pretty hot stuff!!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5297 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
I posted this a year ago, slugs dug out of hogs I killed with Sig V Crown. All in all I have killed about 20 hogs with that pistol. The slug on the left went through the skull of the hog and the slug on the right went through the shoulder and stopped just under the hide on the other side

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
I posted this a year ago, slugs dug out of hogs I killed with Sig V Crown. All in all I have killed about 20 hogs with that pistol. The slug on the left went through the skull of the hog and the slug on the right went through the shoulder and stopped just under the hide on the other side

What pistol did you use?

Posts: 6304 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hudr:
quote:

What pistol did you use?

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by hudr:
quote:

What pistol did you use?

Sweet looking Stainless 220 10mm !! I like the SIG JHP's as well !!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5297 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I picked up the two tone p220 in 10mm two years ago and first had the slide bead blasted at Sig then sent to the Sig Armorer and had the slide milled and a Trijicon RMR mounted. All this for an upcoming hog hunt in Alabama. I am an average shooter at best and was getting 4 and 6 inch groups at 50 yards off a rest. I is amazing what the red dots can do. Looking forward to the hunt. Once allowed I will post pictures.

Posts: 263 | Registered: January 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post