SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Hey Sig, where’s the love??!!??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey Sig, where’s the love??!!?? Login/Join 
posted
Bought my second Sig last year —- a P320 (first was a P938) —- and had to send it to Sig for the “voluntary upgrade” (drop fire risk).

Just bought a P365 in February and once again had to send it to Sig for another “voluntary update” (FTB, light stikes, dead front sight).

So three pistols in three years and I like all three a lot. But don’t you think Sig might have sent a hat, a T-shirt, an extra mag, something, ANYTHING for my troubles??!!??

Or even a simple THANK YOU FOR BEING A LOYAL CUSTOMER??!!??

Hey Sig, how ‘bout a business model with a little love??!!??

Posts: 1 | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Great 1st post.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
We're being trolled- this thread and other posts lately. I've watched the posting patterns in this forum, day in, day out for more than 18 years, so, the quirks are easy to spot.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
No doubt.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Registered over two years ago, and finally posted? Roll Eyes

Man, that's some long term planning.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
You get a gold watch after 20 warranty registrations.

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
When I sent my P320 45 in, Sig sent me a cap, t-shirt, and a case of ammo for my troubles. Guess they must like me more. Cool

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
Sig is waiting for you to buy a REAL Sig to send you a bunch of swag.

3 in one year is far from being a record. 3 in one week would get you close though.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4578 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GulfCoastEnthusiast:
Bought my second Sig last year —- a P320 (first was a P938) —- and had to send it to Sig for the “voluntary upgrade” (drop fire risk).

Just bought a P365 in February and once again had to send it to Sig for another “voluntary update” (FTB, light stikes, dead front sight).

So three pistols in three years and I like all three a lot. But don’t you think Sig might have sent a hat, a T-shirt, an extra mag, something, ANYTHING for my troubles??!!??

Or even a simple THANK YOU FOR BEING A LOYAL CUSTOMER??!!??

Hey Sig, how ‘bout a business model with a little love??!!??

'Cause he's entitled!

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TexasRaider
posted Hide Post
You want love? Buy a German Shepherd.
You want a kick ass gunfighting pistol? Get a P226.

Why, in my mind's eye, do I see the OP wearing lime green Dr. Dre 'Beats' earbuds to jam out to Arcade Fire on his iPhone X while guzzling Monster and driving his Audi A3 to the local outlet mall to pick up more KUHL hiking pants?

Posts: 794 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
What are you bitching about? You didn't have to send the 938 back.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The current business model for the firearms industry is to use the customer to beta test. This isn't just Sig. Glock has had stutters with releases as well. If you have to be one of the first kids on the block with a new toy, you're beta testing. Accept that risk and move on.

Or, buy proven designs with a few years (or decades) of service life behind them.

Posts: 139 | Location: Indiana | Registered: June 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rbert0005:
Sig is waiting for you to buy a REAL Sig to send you a bunch of swag.

3 in one year is far from being a record. 3 in one week would get you close though.

Bob

I bought 4 in one weeks time. Had to ask my LGS if it would raise red flags. He said no, most multi gun buys that would raise flags would be $150 pos guns. Anyone buying 4 Sigs, wouldn't be an issue.

More than a few, less than others!

Posts: 1199 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post